Chapter 19 The Romantic Moment

💜Author's note💜: OMG!!! 1K Views!!! Thank you guys so much!!! I'm so happy!!! But guys seriously, I checked Wattpad and I had 45 notifications I was like OMG😮!!! Thank you guys so much!!! Thanks for voting commenting and even reading my story!!! Special thanks to Suppup1700 , @Hazelwolf1123,
@KiaKagamine777, @Gamer Girl On ID, @TheRadShipper4, @BlueNightFigure, @Meow0304, @music addictedness, @Zeld487, and others who have read this story!!! Also I need some boy names!!!If you could comment or message me some names or a name that would be
awesome!!!! Thank you and enjoy!!!
😀😃😄😀😃😄😀😃😄😀😃😄
💜Seto💜
I turned my face towards Ty who was sitting next to me. He smirked at me, then pushed my face towards Brice. I recovered, and picked up my phone and acted like I was busy.

❤️Mitch?❤️
" I challenge you all to HUNGER DEENS!!!" I said. "Then get ready to get yo butt kicked son!" Jerome replied to me smiling a smile that made me want to faint. "You're on biggums," I said trying to look intimidating.(and cute) "Your gonna need more than to look constipated to beat me," Jerome said. "Let the games begin!!!" Ty yelled, signaling the hunger games were on. I dove in grabbing items, but kept looking at Jerome. He kept his eye on me.
-------Time Skip to DM---------------
It was me, Jerome, and someone else left. I had killed Sky, so they're was 3 remaining. I was currently facing Jerome, who had the same armor as me with Betty. I had an iron sword, and Katniss at the ready. "It's just you and me Jerome," I said looking at him. " Bring it on biggums," he said looking at me. I charged running towards him, as he raised Betty. Then he stopped. "You know what Mitch I won't kill you, you're too cute." He said looking at me. I blushed and put down my sword. I stared at him and he stared right back at me.

"I'll kill both of you!!" Ty said as he came out of nowhere and knocked Jerome and I into the lava. "TY YOU INTERRUPTED A ROMANTIC MOMENT!!!" Jerome yelled at him. "Whatever, I win!!!" Ty squealed happily. "Whatever Ty," I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. "It's okay Mitch, you and Jerome can make out another time." Ty said smirking at me. "You did not?!" I said, tackling him to the ground.

We wrestled and I ended up on top of him. I tickled him and sat on him so he wouldn't move. "STOP IT MITCH!!" He giggled as I gave him the taser. I suddenly was lifted, as arms grabbed the area under my armpits. "Bad Mitch no tickling your friends." Jerome scolded me. " Put me down!" I yelled wriggling in his arms. "Fine," he sighed, as he dropped me on my butt. I heard several giggles, and Jerome looked as he was holding some in. Damnit Tall People!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! Sorry about the shorter chapter!!!! See you next time and don't forget the boy names!!!
With love💜,
-🐹💜Isabella💜🐹