Chapter 12 SLEEPOVER!!!

Author note: OMG!!! WE GOT 200+ views!!! THANKS AND SALAMAT PO(for my filipino cousins.) TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!
🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜Seto💜
I squealed in excitement after I told Taylor my idea. He texted his mom he was staying the night at my house along with Ty and Mitch. My parents are away on a business trip in Asia. My mom would let me invite people over because she knows I will be responsible. Unlike some people I know.(*Cough*Ty*Cough*Mitch*Cough*Tay-lor)

We chatted about what we wanted to do at my house, while we were walking to the bus stop. When the bus arrived and we got on, and remained silent since we were out of ideas. Then Taylor spoke up, " I know let's do truth or dare!" He whispered yelled as Ty and Mitch nodded in agreement.

I was kind of skeptical with the truth or dare, because I don't know how crazy Mitch and Ty will be, and I don't want to find out. I was also worried they would ask about my crush, and if they found out, they would become the world's worst matchmakers. (Nobody was listening to Seto when he literally shouted to everyone on Earth, who he had a crush on.😑)

" Yeah sure," I said plastering a fake smile on my face, and giving them a thumbs up. In my mind I was freaking out. I mentally face palmed, why did I agree to that?
🏠🏠🏠Skip to Sety's house🏠🏠🏠
When we arrived at my house, we put our backpacks by the front door. "K guys what should we do now?" I asked.
🎮🎮🎮Time Skip of gaming🎮🎮🎮
After our 116th hunger game, everyone collapsed on the floor. "I can't feel my fingers."groaned Ty, as he looked at his hand, trying to wiggle his fingers. Taylor just looked at the ceiling his eyes red, Mitch was face down on the carpet unmoving, and I had my arms on my chest looking at the ceiling.

"OMG GUYS, ITS TIME TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!! Mitch squealed, raising his head off the carpet to speak, then when he finished he face planted into the carpet. Ty's and Taylor's faces lit up, as they stood up instantly and dragged Mitch as they ran out of the room. I followed them into the living room, scared of what my friends could think up.
🍕Time Skip to Living Room, when Mitch raids the fridge and pantry, taking all food that contains cheese.🍕

We sat down on the plush carpet, between the couches and TV. " Okay, I will go first, Mitch truth or dare?" Ty asked Mitch. " Twuth." Mitch said spitting goldfish crackers on Ty's face. " Are you aware that cheese makes you gassy?" Ty asked Mitch, using Taylor's shoulder to wipe his face. " wup," said Mitch as he ate another fist full of goldfish crackers from his jumbo Costco sized box.

"K Mitch it's your turn to ask some one." I told Mitch as I watched him chew his snack. "K Sweto, Twuth or Dare?" "Truth," I said anxiously looking at Mitch."K, who do you have a crush on?" Oh my gosh, I thought as my cheeks turned red. Guess I'll get it over with...
🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹
Okay guys hoped you enjoyed!!! Sorry if it was a bit long!!! Anyway see you guys soon!!!

-🐹💜MyNameIsHamster💜🐹