Chapter 6

Author note: I just wanted to say thanks to everyone reading this! Whenever I get on and see views and actually a vote on a chapter it makes me smile and gives me a happy feeling inside😄! Also if you are wondering why I'm updating so fast it is because it is the weekend, and I'm stuck inside my bed all day sick. Anyway enjoy!
🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹💜Seto💜
I smiled at the new students along with everyone else. "Brice, Jerome, and Sky, you may sit with Jordan." The teacher said, as Jordan perked up, a wide smile on his face. I guess it kinda gets lonely for him at his table. As Brice, Jerome, and Sky sat down, our teacher started talking about what we had been doing in our social studies chapter so that they could catch up.

💓Narrator💓
As Mr.Brotato was in the middle of assigning the homework, the bell rang and everyone ran out before thee could be assigned homework. Well everyone, but Seto. Seto, the teacher's pet to add, was sitting at his desk, his hands folded, awaiting his beloved teacher to finish his sentence. Mr.Brotato just gestured Seto to leave and go to break and leave. So thus, Mitch and Ty came into the classroom dragging Seto out with them towards break. The confused teacher, Mr.Brotato just watched in amusement as the young teen was dragged out of his classroom.
🍔🍟🍕Time Skip to Lunch🍕🍟🍔
💜Seto💜
"OMG MITCH, ARE YOU GOING TO EAT THAT?!" Ty yelled as Mitch shrugged his shoulders, slammed down his tray, and sat next to me. When Mitch sat next to me I finally got a look of his choice of food. He got grilled cheese, with a side of mac and cheese, cheesy garlic bread, nachos with spicy cheese, cheesy fries, and for dessert, cheesecake. My eyes bulged and I watched in shock as Mitch shrugged his shoulders once again and began eating his very cheesy lunch." What," Mitch asked,"Cheese is good."
🍗🍝Time skip to After School🍝🍗
The bell rang and I jumped out of my seat followed by Mitch and Ty. We sprinted out of school and I turned to check how far they were behind me, when I ran into something and fell on my butt. I craned my neck to see who I had run into, but they were too tall. The tall person reached their hand to me, and I took it. When I looked at my hand I noticed it was at least two times smaller then the person's who had helped me up. When I stood up I craned my neck to look at his face noticing blue eyes. I looked a little bit higher noticing he had blond hair that defied gravity.

"Oh sorry Brice I didn't mean to knock into you." I apologized my head low. "It's okay Seto." He said as he smiled at me. I looked down, noticing we were still were holding hands. I blushed disconnecting our hands." Bye Brice."I called, walking away towards room 801, to my club meeting."Bye Seto!" He said smiling to me, waving his hand, as he jogged to the bus stop.

I smiled giddily, but with more happiness than this morning. I felt butterflies zoom around my stomach and I could practically feel my warm brown eyes glitter with sparkles✨as I walked/skipped to my club meeting.Why Did I Feel Like This?💖
🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹
I hoped you enjoyed, and yes I was reading my last chapters, and I will now call (gold)Butter. Anyway good bye my Hamsters!🐹💜
Salutations!
                   -🐹MyNameIsHamster🐹