Chapter 25 Brice Tries Filipino Food

Author note: Hey everybody!!! I know an actual chapter!!! Anyway, nice  to see you all again, now time for the story!!! Enjoy!!! (The photo is Merome, the letters in the heart are MNIH, which stand for MyNameIsHamster!)
😀😃😀😃😀😃😀😃😀😃😀😃
💗Jerome?💗
I stared out the window as I continued to play with Mitch's hair. He smiled peacefully in his sleep as I pet him.

I began to smile as he started moving and making little noises like a little puppy. A adorably cute puppy with super fluffy hair.

I started to fall asleep, but the bus stopped waking Mitch. He groaned, then cuddled into me making a very gigantic blinding white smile dance onto my face.

While I was staring at Mitch like he was a little baby, someone poked the back of my head. "Hey!" I yelled turning around, preparing to glare daggers at whoever had dared to ruin my happiness.

I saw the black glint of sunglasses, and immediately thought of Sky. "Sky y u so mean?" I asked him pouting.

"Yah Sky, that wasn't nice." Ty scolded him.

"I uh," Sky began blushing as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I was just joking." I said forgiving him.

"Jerome..." I looked over at Mitch who groaned. "Can we get off this bus?"

"Yes," I replied picking Mitch up, and putting him on my back. He snuggled into my shoulder, and fell asleep as I laughed, walking off the bus to Seto's house.
-~•Time skip to Seto's house-~•
I carried Mitch to Seto's front door while Seto fumbled with his keys, while trying to unlock the door.

Seto's house was huge, and was a light purple. On the porch was a puppy statue wearing a cape. I chuckled, Seto probably put a cape on him. I thought.

"Whuh you laughing at?" Mitch asked me as Seto finally managed to open the door.

"Nothing other than the fact that you sound drunk." I said ruffling his hair, as I dropped him on Seto's gray couch.

"I do not sound drunk!" He defended, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Oh do you not," I said leaning in towards him. His breathing started getting faster and his eyes widened. "Whatever," I said, then I started walking towards the kitchen.

On my way to the kitchen I heard various cussing towards me from Mitch as he stayed on the couch pouting, while Ty and Taylor were holding in laughs.

I chuckled and walked into the kitchen finding Seto, Brice, Sky, and Jordan.
Seto was walking around the kitchen talking to Brice who was following him like a lost puppy, while Sky and Jordan were leaning onto the counter arguing about who better pulled off the sunglasses look. (Who do you think would win?😎)

I walked towards Seto, who was at the fridge grabbing food items and thrusting them into Brice's hands. He was holding a notecard that had cursive writing on it, most likely a recipe.

"What are you doing?"I asked Seto, grabbing a Coke from the cooler.

"Making dinner," he said reaching into a cupboard grabbing a bag of rice.

"What are you making?" I questioned looking at the rice, sipping bubbly brown soda.

"I'm making Lumpia(?). It's Filipino, and is like an Asian Taquito." He said grinning enthusiastically, while tossing Brice a packet of what looked like thin, square, tortillas.

"Anyway I can help"
~Time Skip to Stuff Your Face Time~
After I successfully managed to not burn several Lumpia, it was time to eat.

Seto sat at the table jumping in his chair, excitedly waiting to see how his American,(and Canadian) buddies would react to his most favorite food in the world.

I took a bite, a crunch interrupting the silence as everyone stared at me. I chewed, well more like crunched, on the food as I smiled. "Wow this stuff is pretty good!" I said with food in my mouth smiling, as Mitch who was unfortunately sitting next to me had to wipe wet Lumpia crumbs off his face.

Everyone started to eat their food slowly and when they realized that they enjoyed them, started filling up their plates with at least 20. I smiled as I saw Brice cautiously nibble on a piece of Lumpia, while Seto waiting anxiously as he stared into Brice's ocean blue eyes his now becoming a sparkling purple as they did when he had strong emotions.

Brice managed to eat the whole thing under Seto's gaze, flashing a nervous smile, and two thumbs up. I laughed, while looking back over at Mitch who had golden brown crumbs all around his mouth. He smiled up at me then jumped up to kiss me, and when he pulled back I stuck my tongue out in disgust as I had crumbs all over my face.

He giggled, and ran over to the living room, where everyone else had collected, and were sitting on couches. Mitch and I walked over to the middle of the room and sat down at the middle couch which Seto had named "the couples couch" so he could enjoy the movie, and not worry about the people making out next to him.

Jordan waved to me, obviously enthusiastic that he had won his battle against Sky. He won because he had a boyfriend, while Sky was still, well he was still single and ready to mingle.

Speaking of Jordan's boyfriend, Taylor was snuggled up next to him, with his head on Jordan's chest, as Jordan wrapped his arm around Taylor's shoulders, embracing him.

I looked over at Mitch who was gazing at his hands, and playing with his fingers. I smiled, wrapping my arms around him as he moved his head onto my shoulder. He smiled and grabbed my arm, pulling it around his waist.

As he hugged my chest, I looked at Ty and Seto who were looking through movies. They seemed to be happy with their choice, and put it into the disc player, jumping onto the couch across from Sky and Brice. As the previews played Ty got up saying he was getting popcorn, while he walked to the kitchen, Sky followed him as he assured us that Ty would need help.

I snuggled closer to Mitch, kept my eyes on the screen, waiting to see what movie Ty and Seto had picked. Mitch sighed his face full of peace and happiness, as he was battling with his eyes, trying to stay awake. I grinned and leaned down, and waked him with a kiss. Kissing him made my grin wider and then I knew I loved Mitch, and everything about him.
-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•
Hey everyone hoped you enjoyed! I'm sorry It took me a while to update! I will update faster in the future! I may or may not be dying from cuteness overload right! Either that or I'm hungry! I'm seriously craving Lumpia now😒! Anyway see you next time my fabulous hamsters🐹!

With lots of love,
-~•Hamster•~-