Chapter 14 Seto the Hamster

Author rambles: ( You can skip this.)Guys!!! I went to s⚽️ccer practice, and I saw two fourth grade boys and they were talking. One of them had brown hair with a white workout headband with gray workout clothes and purple cleats. The other one was taller, and he had blonde hair that was sticking up, and was wearing black workout clothes with yellow cleats. When I was walking behind them I automatically whispered squealed," OMG SETOSOLACE!!!" And they looked at me and I just looked away casually whistling😏.
(You can read now)
Hey Hamsters!!! Hope you enjoy😄!!!
💙⚽️💜⚽️💙⚽️💜⚽️💙⚽️💜⚽️
Ty sat on the couch across from me, next to Mitch and Taylor. I sighed as I sat up on the couch, reaching for the sloppily folded pile of clothes next to me. As I unfolded a large item I narrowed my eyes. Are you kidding me?

I looked over at the trio, all of them laughing their asses off. I looked back at the clothing item I held in my hand. It was tan, and covered my legs and arms, and had an attached hoodie. The hoodie had an Japanese anime hamster face on its front, with two soft ears.  The costume had a white belly with a puffy hamster tail sewed to the butt.

I took another look at my friends who were still laughing, and stopped when they saw me look at them. " Dudes, really, an anime hamster costume?" I asked, as Ty and Mitch laughed harder. Taylor regained himself and looked at me, resting his head on his hands. " Seto the thing is adorable, and if you wear it Brice will probably think you're adorable too."

I glared at him when he finished. "Come on Seto get the other clothes too," Mitch said watching me. They all stopped laughing and watched me take out a purple hoodie and gray pants. "That's only if you happen to "lose" the hamster costume." Ty said narrowing his eyes.

Mitch yawned, " Im going to go the bed see you guys in the morning." He said as he went into the hall, grabbing his sleeping bag, and bringing it into the living room. After everyone was asleep, I thought, looking at the sleeping faces of my friends.

Tomorrow is going to be torture.
💜🐹Time Skip to Morning🐹💜
"SETOOOOOOOOO!!!" Mitch yelled banging on the bathroom door," COME OUT." "Nope," I replied, shaking my head even though they couldn't see me. I walked to the mirror looking at myself again. My hair was fluffy, after being attacked the night before by a hair dryer. I looked at my face, which I was wearing my hood over.
I looked ridiculous.

I knew I did, and I didn't want to come out, but if I stayed in the bathroom forever , I would miss school, and school was my life.

I slowly creaked the bathroom door open, and peaked out. I then opened the door all the way, shutting my eyes, ready for laughs. When I opened my eyes Ty, Mitch, and Taylor were staring at me their mouths wide opened in shock.

"He's perfect!!!" Mitch squealed, running up to me grabbing my arm. "Ok Hammy, time for school!!!" Mitch said cheerfully, grabbing his backpack, and throwing me mine.

Great, time for me to lose my dignity.
💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹💜🐹
Hey Hammies!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! Anyway, Bye my little hamsters!!!

-💜🐹MyNameIsHamster🐹💜