Chapter 8 Aww Little Setys got a crush

Author's Note: OMG!!! Are you SERIOUS!!! 107+ people read this! Thank you sooooooo much! FYI thoughts are italics. And if you were wondering I will try to put in some Sparkant/Skylox/Merome action soon! One last thing, yes I know da picture is really weird! Anyway enjoy!
😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘
💜Dis guy gotta crush💜
I immediately blushed hoping that Brice didn't hear me. "Hey guys Sky, Jerome, Brice, and I wanna join your club!" Jordan said ignoring the glare Taylor was giving him. "Sure!" I said nervously smiling, since I couldn't get the stupid blush off my face.

I handed each person a flyer about our meetings, and information about what we did. I was president of the club since nobody was responsible enough, but me. We used to only have four members which were Ty, Mitch, Taylor,  and me. What we basically did in our club is basically play minecraft and minecraft minigames. (They are the gaming club.)

"So what are you doing now?" Jordan questioned, interrupting my thoughts.
"We are about to do some hunger games," I said," we will pick teams by putting everyone's names on paper slips and putting them in a can." After we cut out all the paper slips, and wrote their names down, I threw them in a can and shook it, mixing everyone's names up. I grabbed two names at once making four piles of two.

"Okay the teams are....." I said pausing as Ty drum-rolled with his hands on the table. "Sky and Ty, Jerome and Mitch, Taylor and Jordan, and Brice and me."(I know so many ands😮!)We sat next to our partners,That means I sat next to Brice!*SQUEAL*, Then we logged onto our personal server.(BTW the room has computers.)
🔪The HUNGER DEENS!!!🔪
We began to play and Brice and I ran into the woods after we gained our supplies. As we ran inside a building we heard cries of rage. Antvenom killed by SkyDoesMinecraft using Ty's Left Foot. I looked over my computer and saw angry Taylor.

As I looked back at me computer, and instantly I heard Someone slamming their had on the table. CaptainSparklez was killed by Deadlox using Swag. Well that's not surprising, I thought. They hate each other of course they are going to be a bad team.

Eventually we hunted down Sky and Ty, and killed them since they were low on health from their battle with Taylor and Jordan. Death match in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Brice and I were teleported to the arena along with Mitch and Jerome. We fought until they killed us. GoldSolace was killed by JeromeASF using Betty. Setosorcerer was killed by BajanCanadian using Katniss.(I'm sorry if I spelt it wrong.)

As it was announced that Mitch and Jerome had won, they put their hands on their heart and began reciting something." In Benja we trust, in Bacca we must." Then at the end of them reciting that, Jerome picked Mitch up(wasn't hard since he is 6'4 and Mitch is 5'5.)and swung him around hugging him. When Jerome put Mitch down he smiled at him and Mitch looked up his face flushed red.
🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹
Ok I hope you enjoyed! Bam we got ourselves the beginning of some Merome! And by the way I will try to update sooner, it is just because of all my homework! Anyway by my Hammy Ham Hamsters🐹!
                       -🐹MyNameIsHamster🐹