❤️Chapter 2❤️

~💜Seto POV💜~
I quickly slipped on some gray pants and a gray hoodie with a red creeper face. I then grabbed a hair brush, brushed my hair, and adjusted a white headband to keep the hair out of my face. I then then quickly speed walked down the stairs, grabbed my purple backpack and shoes, and ran into the kitchen to grab my breakfast. I kissed my mom bye, then I sprinted out the door to the bus stop to meet my friends.
~❤️Mitch POV❤️~
I slid into my jeans, put on my black and red jacket, adjusted my dog tags, and then ruffled my hair to neaten it a bit. When I had finished I sprinted down the stairs, picked up my backpack, slid on my shoes, and ran into the kitchen giving my little brother a noogie, while he giggled and inserted a toaster pastry in my mouth. After I said good bye to my family, I walked out the door, and walked to the bus stop, my pastry still in my mouth.
~💚Ty POV💚~
After I brushed my hair I put on a white v-neck with dark gray pants. I then put on my iconic black and green headphones. I walked to the staircase and jump on the railing(I do NOT  encourage this.)and slid all the way down with my hands in my pockets like a BOSS! As my mom yelled at me to stop until I hurt myself I jumped off landing on my feet doing a bow. I picked up my green pack slipping it over one shoulder. I walked into my kitchen thanking my mom for making breakfast, waved goodbye, and pushed open the front doors dramatically, like a movie princess. I then reached into my pocket taking out neon green gum and started to chew on some as I spotted my friends.