Chapter 5

Author Note:This chapter takes place about fifteen minutes before chapter 3. The chapter setting is at the bus stop. Anyway enjoy!
💙💗💛💙💗💛💙💗💛💙💗💛💙
💙Brice💙
I leaned against the bus stop sign scrolling through my messages on my phone to see when my best buds would be here. I kind of depended on them since I just had moved. We all moved together since our dad's all worked together. Today was our first day of school, but really it was 3 weeks into school.

After I had scrolled through my texts, I turned my phone off to look for them. I suddenly felt something wet in my ear, and spun around coming face to face with a smirking Sky holding a wet index finger up. I looked down and saw Jerome laughing his rear end off, his hat on sideways."Jerks," I mumbled climbing onto the school bus followed by a still smirking Sky, and a chuckling Jerome.

I went into the bus sitting by the window."Oh no you don't, that seat is mine."Sky said. I just shrugged letting him take the window seat, Jerome the middle, and I sat on the end. We just talked until some other boys walked on the bus.

The first boy came down the bus aisle his face a fiery red. He wore a white headband in his hair, a grey cloak, hoodie, pants, and gray shoes. The two other boys that came after him were laughing. One of them had a checkered hoodie, dog tags, and blue jeans. The third one had a white v-neck, gray jeans, and black headphones with a glowing green gem in the middle. They boys were all pretty short.(Well compared to my friends and I.) Cloak boy probably barely reached 5 feet tall, dog tags was 5'5, and headphones was 5'3.

They sat down in the row in front of me and I noticed that the two taller ones were laughing. As my mind grew tired of watching them I started drawing in my sketch book until we reached school.
🚌🚌🚌🚌TO SCHOOL!!!🚌🚌🚌🚌
I got off the bus followed by Jerome and Sky. We walked into the office, and then walked up to the front desk. "Excuse me, we are here to get our schedules." I told the woman as politely as I could. "Names?" She asked me waiting for me to answer.( I'm sorry if I get these wrong.😓)

    "Brice Solace, Jerome Aceti, Sky Dahlberg."

     "Excuse me miss he meant JAY-ROME."Sky added trying to sound proper as Jerome, and I rolled our eyes.

"Is his real name Sky?" She asked me.

"No it's Adam but he goes by Sky." She nodded her head her eyes glued to her computer. While she was looking up our schedules I looked at her name tag.When she handed me three sheets of paper it interrupted my thoughts."You all have the same schedule and all your classes should be pretty easy to find. If you can't find your way here is a map." She handed me a map and game me a thumbs up.

"Thank you Minx." I thanked her.

   "No prob."she replied smiling widely. I ushered Jerome and Sky out the door and we headed to our first class.

We speed walked to our classroom, and were about to go inside when a man in his thirties hustled up to us holding Starbucks coffee, and a stack of papers."Hi boys, I'm your new homeroom teacher, My name is Mr.Brotato, and I will introduce you personally to the class." He ended smiling, then he fixed his glasses, and went inside. After we heard him tell the class to shut up, he gestured us inside and introduced us.

"Class meet Brice, Jerome, and Sky."
🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹
I'm sorry that this chapter was long but I wanted to fit everything in so that I could continue the story in the next chapter. Anyway thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed my Hamsters🐹🐹🐹!!!

With love and many different kinds of hearts!💛💙💜💚❤️💔💗💓💕💖💞💘
          -💜🐹MyNameIsHamster🐹💜