Chapter 4

💜Seto💜
I wore a grumpy face that could challenge Grumpy Cat's, as Mitch Ty dragged me through the hallways." Let go of me!" I growled as they ignored me and continued to pull me along my face fire engine red. When we arrived at our classroom they dropped my hands causing me to bang my head on the floor.

"Ow!" I said rubbing the back of my head. "Come on Seto the bell is going to ring." Ty said smirking at me. I stood up, dusted myself off, and playfully punched him in the arm. We walked into class and sat at our table. The tables in our classroom are arranged into four people per table, so we sit at a table with Taylor. Taylor is our friend but Mitch, Ty, and I are best friends. Also, since our class is uneven Jordan sits alone at his table.

"Hey dood!" Mitch called to Taylor, giving him a high-five as he sat across from him. I sat down next to Taylor, and Ty sat across from me. We started talking, and didn't even hear the bell ring, nor did we see the teacher walk into the classroom."Quiet everyone please, can everyone be quiet? I need to tell you something. EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!" We stop talking to look at Mr.Brotato gesture three boys into the classroom.

The first boy had blond hair that defied gravity and blue eyes. He wore a black long sleeved shirt with golden stripes around the edges, and a golden ingot in the middle. He also was wearing black pants with black shoes. The second boy had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and was wearing a hat of some fluffy creature on his head. He was wearing a tuxedo and black sneakers. The third boy had crazy brown hair that was tied back in a tiny pig tail with a golden band. He had golden eyes that were barely visible underneath his sunglasses. He wore black pants and a long sleeve shirt, (each with gray designs on them) with red sneakers. He also wore a Butter amulet with a glowing purple gem in the middle.
Each boy was intimidating, and was at least six feet.
"Class meet Brice, Jerome, and Sky."
🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹
Hello, if you are reading this you have (hopefully) read and survived another chapter! Anyway don't forget to join my ninja butt-kicking hamster army!
Salutations
-General MyNameIsHamster