Chapter 18 Something to put on Youtube

Author note: I really have nothing to say other than Thank You!!!, so enjoy!!! (The chapter is what the title is.😘) Always be aware of a short kissing scene.
💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖
💘Jordan💘
I sat down at the table, and kept looking at Taylor. When he was about to look at me, I looked away and ended up looking at Seto. He winked at me, and pointed at Taylor, who had gone back to eating. I nodded and stood up. "I'm going to go work on my project, Taylor do you want to come with me to the library?"(people random project I had to make up, don't judge.) I asked Taylor, who had a bunch of spaghetti hanging out of his mouth.

He nodded, and ate the rest of his spaghetti. I knew he had to say yes, it was a partner project and we were working on it together. He got up and put away his tray. "Let's go," he said as he looked at me and began walking. I followed the smaller boy, as he led me to the library.

"Jordan go look for books about Charlemagne, while I look for one about the life in the manor." Taylor instructed me.(ok I know they are in high school, but I'm in middle school.)
Taylor headed toward the Renaissance section, while I went to find my book. As I grabbed a book, I thought about my plan. I was relieved that there was no one in the library as usual, so my plan would hopefully work.

I walked back to Taylor who was sitting down at a table, looking through his book. I sat down next to him and put my book down. "Uh Taylor?" He closed his book and looked at me. "Yes Jordan?" He asked, placing his book on the table. I hesitated, and played with my thumbs, before I leaned in, and connected my lips with his.

His eyes opened in shock, but he closed them and moved his hands to my neck. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around his waist, and shifted him onto my lap. "Hi Jordan!!!" A too happy voice said, as me and Taylor broke apart.

I quickly pushed Taylor off my lap, and onto his chair, so he fell backwards onto the ground. I looked the direction the voice came from, and saw Seto, holding a pile of books half his height.
"Seto what the heck?" I asked while Seto gave me a pout. "I was helping you Jordan, without me Mitch could've gotten a longer make out scene redorded." I looked at Seto, then towards the fish tank,(yes there is a fish tank) where I saw Mitch and everyone else emerge.

They were all laughing, and Mitch was holding his phone triumphly in the air. I stomped up to him and slapped the red and black checkered phone out of his hand. He caught it before it fell on the floor and looked at me. "Jordan you don't have to be so sensitive, making out with Taylor in a public place was your decision." He said to me, as he slipped his phone in his pocket.

I glared at him another time, then I walked up to Taylor. I grabbed the back of his shirt, and started dragging him out of the library. I turned my head around, stuck my tongue out at Mitch, and left the library still dragging Taylor.

💜Seto💜
I watched as the doors shut, and Jordan and Taylor were gone. "What do you think they're doing?" I asked. "Whatever it is I don't want to know." Mitch told me as he sat down at the table. "What should we do we have a free period." Mitch said. "Let's play minecraft." I said taking out my phone, and sitting down at the table. "You're on." Brice said sitting down next to me. I giggled and blushed, turning my head so he wouldn't see. Did he really have to sit next to me?
💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry it took so long to update! I'll try to get the next one out faster!
Sincerely
                  - 🐹💜Isabella💜🐹
(You guys are probably tired of me using hamster)