Chapter 20 Merome 4 Dayz

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! When I made this story I didn't think it wouldn't do any good, but It has 75 times the votes I thought I would get. (This story has 75 votes.) I'm so excited to write this part!!! If you are wondering why I'm happy it's because I going to play the sousaphone in my band, I'm getting my braces off on December 14th, and I have plans for this chapter.(MWAHAHAHA!!!) And, thank you Gaming Girl On ID for sending me boy names. Thanks everyone and enjoy!
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
❤️Mitch❤️
I looked at Jerome my face fuming. He laughs, and it pisses me off. I stand up suddenly, and without thinking about what I'm doing, I slap him. He holds his cheek, which is now tinted pink. Finally, I recall what I just did.

  I looked at my hand in fear, and began to cry. I set my hand at my side, and looked at Jerome. He was still holding his cheek, and he looked shocked. Without any thought, I turned away and ran, not knowing where I was going.
💗Jay-rome💗
I gazed into Mitch's light brown eyes, which were full of regret and worry. I just kept my hand on my cheek, unable to move from shock. Mitch turned around sobbing, as he ran away.

" What just happened?"
🏫🏫🏫🏫Teem Skip🏫🏫🏫🏫
I hadn't seen Mitch since free period, and it is already 7th period. As the bell rings, I run out the door, sprinting as fast as I could towards the bathroom. (Well that was random.)

I quickly relieved myself, and washed my hands. As I was chucking my paper towels in the trash, I heard faint hiccups.

I walked up to the end stall, and opened the door. There sitting on the toilet with his arms wrapped around his knees, was Mitch. He had his head tucked in his knees and was crying softly.

I slowly walked closer to him, stopping in front of him. I bent down so I was eye level with him. I took both my hands, and held Mitch's face so he would look at me. I wiped away the tears on his cheek and smiled.

He stared back at me, still crying. I rubbed his cheeks with my thumbs, and leaned in. At the last moment, Mitch moved his head forward, connecting our lips.

I smiled through the kiss, and disconnected from Mitch. He pouted, and then realizing what he had just done, covered his blushing face with his hands.

I lifted him up so he was standing, and hugged him. "I love you Mitch," "Love you too Jerome." Then Mitch hugged me, burying his face in my chest. I smiled, Mitch was mine.
😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘
Hey everybody!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! I know that chapter was kinda short and weird😀. Also I'm making another story, so should Seto have a little brother or sister? Anyway Thanks, and see you next time!!!
Love,
            🐹💜Isabella💜🐹