Chapter 7 #SassySetoSwag

Author note: If you are wondering about the picture I seriously have no clue what it is.Anyway, I finally gave a chapter a name! It was inspired by two people, and if you are reading this you know who are! I never realized how fun writing could be so tanks! Anyway, time to continue!
🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹
💜Sassy Swag💜
I skipped to my club meeting, knowing my eyes were sparkling✨, and I had a pretty dumb-derpy looking smile on my face.

" Hey guys!" I said smiling sitting down at the table next to Ty."Seto what took you do long?" Ty said looking at me with his eyes narrowing, and his arms crossed." I wasn't doing anything." I said blushing. " Seto what happened, your eyes are purple and glittery." Ty asked me. "Shoot," I cursed under my breath. I forgot my eyes get like that when I'm happy. (Sorcerer perks)

"So Setooooo, what happened?" Ty asked smirking at me." "Nothing," I said crossing my arms, refusing to look at him. "Seto dood, come on it probably was nothing that bad." Mitch coaxed me, trying to get me to talk. "No, you guys will laugh." I said stubbornly as I turned around his arms still crossed.

🐹Brief Narrator Swag🐹
Ty, Mitch, and Taylor all looked at each other. They knew what they had to do. Seto wasn't going to let them in unless they took some drastic action immediately. Ty nodded, for he would be the one to put this plan in action. Taylor quickly unzipped Seto's backpack which he had put it under the table, and kicked towards them on accident. Mitch ran to their closet where they stored their "Important things". When everyone did there part they gave each other a thumbs up.

Ty began, " Oh Seto deary, if you don't tell us we will shred your homework with our chainsaw. To add effect Taylor waved Seto's homework, and Mitched revved the chainsaw. Seto immediately turned around a look of horror on his face, for he didn't think his friends would be so horrible. " NO, PLEASE DON'T!" Seto screamed trying not cry. Ty smirked, Mitch put the chainsaw in the closet, and Taylor scattered Seto's papers on the floor. Seto quickly gathered every paper and hugged them. " Seto time to tell!" Ty chirped a smug look on his face. Seto's face turned red, as he remebered what he had to do.

💜Sassy Swag💜
"IfelldownandBricehelpedmeupandwekeptholdinghandsandInoticedandIdisconnectedythemandnowIthinkIhaveacrushonBrice."I finished panting heavily. "Umm, Seto can you say that again a bit slower?" Taylor questioned. "Fine I have a crush." I said. " Who Seto?" Ty asked, " Or we will burn your homework." I gasped, and frantically screamed." I HAVE A CRUSH ON BRICE!" I probably shouldn't have screamed because just then Jordan, Sky, Jerome, and Brice came into the room.
🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹
Hey Hamsters! Hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry if that threat to Seto was kinda weird, I kinda picture threatening Seto with his homework.
Anyway Bye!
-💜🐹MyNameIsHamster🐹💜