Chapter 1

A/N: Welcome back, lovelies! This is the sequel to Bloody Kiss, as many of you have requested :) I hope you enjoy the start of this book and I will see you again for Chapter 2 XD

~Jade xoxo 

Violet 

Their sweet giggles ricocheted off the marble hallways. The light patter of their feet sounded against the stone floor. Her tiny pigtails bounced up and down as she pranced her way towards Ash and I. I let go of his hand then crouched down with my arms wide open. She ran right into my embrace with her squealing echoing throughout the occupied castle. 

"Mommy! Mommy! Zayden is going to tickle me!" She screamed with her face buried deep on the side of my neck. I chuckled at their ridiculousness, but the wide smile remained on my face. I glanced over at Asher to see him scooping our giggling son in his arms.

"Why would Zayden do such a thing?" I asked with a smirk. These two children always seemed to be bickering about every little thing. Although it may be a headache sometimes, I knew that they only intended in jokes and fun. Ash had an eyebrow raised at his son. Zayden's arms were in the air in surrender.

I looked back to Alexandria to see her blushing and smiling shyly to her three family members. I laughed one last time before setting her free from my hold. "Go ask if both grandmas need help with anything. You too, Zayden." They both nodded then ran off into the direction from which they came from. I stood up to Ash's side. He chuckled and pulled me in for a hug. 

His hands were gently placed around my hips. He looked down at me with an amused look. "We did great." He whispered then placed a small kiss on my forehead. I sighed and leaned in for a better smell of his alluring scent. 

"Yes we did, sweetheart. Don't you have duty calls?" I asked mockingly. He chuckled nervously then rolled his eyes.

"Duty calls would only mean Caleb annoying me every minute for not training with him. That man would only want to rub it in my face that he is still stronger than me." He looked back down at me. His dark brown eyes sparkling with humor. There was a reason why Caleb was the highest-ranked guard. 

I leaned forward to place my lips gently on his soft ones. "You talk too much." I whispered. His chest rumbled beneath my hands. "Shut up." I did not give him a chance to refute before crashing my lips onto his for a deep and passionate kiss. He groaned then pulled me as close as possible, that not even a piece of paper could slide between us. 

A hand was placed on the back of his neck while my other hand tangled itself within his brown hair. His kisses trailed down to my jawline and I couldn't help but let a slight moan escape from me. 

A clearing of a throat brought my husband and I back to reality. I stepped back immediately and straightened my shirt. Ash rubbed the back of his neck in the uncomfortable silence. 

His mother stood before us with Alexandria in her arms. Our baby girl covered her eyes with her tiny hands. A smile, revealing the cutest dimple, was on her face. 

"I'm sorry." I exclaimed hastily. It didn't matter if this wasn't the first time that Ash and I have been caught, but it still made me feel like a teenage girl. Adriana only had an eyebrow raised with a satisfied smirk.

"Good to know that you two aren't bored of each other yet." She remarked. Ash cleared his throat and shuffled on his feet uncomfortably. Later, darling. I blushed at his thought. "Anyway, Alexandria wants to take her bath time now, so would you like me to do the task seeing as you two are busy." The laughter in her eyes was still evident and I continued blushing. 

"We can do it, mother. Drink some tea then have a rest." Ash said while taking a couple steps forward to have Alexia in his arms. She hugged her daddy's neck tightly and buried her face in his neck. She looked exhausted after the long day, perhaps it was bedtime for her as well. 

"That is fine. I will talk to your mother." She nodded her head towards me. I smiled warmly then watched her depart the hallway into another one. I let out a breath that I hadn't realized I was holding in. We always get caught red-handed by our mothers. I bit my lip then walked behind Ash and Alexia to our bathroom. 

Bubbles were threatening to spill over the rim of the bathtub. She laughed hysterically after plopping tons of soap on top of Ash's brown hair. His shirt was absolutely soaked and I was teamed with Alexia to wash him even more. 

It took as much time to dry her as she ran around our bedroom with her little naked body. I watched on the sidelines as Ash chased her down with a towel in both hands. I scooped her wet body into my arms then chuckled when he looked at me in disbelief. It was quite easy to get a little crazy monkey in your arms. He handed me a towel with a look of defeat. I rolled my eyes, it honestly felt like I was raising three kids rather than two. 

He pouted when he heard that I said that. I smirked with a challenging look. Serves him right for eavesdropping into my thoughts. Alexia yawned then rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead. 

"Time for bed, baby." She nodded but continued looking between Ash and I. 

"Mommy and daddy are cute together." She whispered before her eyelids drooped. I smiled at her adorable comment. I felt proud of myself for raising such a well-behaved daughter and son. 

Ash placed a hand on my lower back after we both kissed her goodnight. She snuggled deeper into her bed sheets with a smile. 

We both walked to Zayden's bedroom to see him already tucked in. 

"Grandma Addy wanted me to go to bed at the same time as Alexia." He whispered. I looked at the grown young boy with a smile. I kneeled down then kissed his forehead. 

"Goodnight, baby boy." I hushed. He chuckled after I kissed him. 

"Mama, I am seven years old. I can be a man like daddy." He remarked with a front tooth missing. I looked up at Ash to see him chuckling at his son's words. He then bent down to kiss his forehead. 

"Sleep well, young prince." He whispered then walked to the door and waited for me to follow. I flickered the lights off and smiled contently when Zayden sent a small wave towards us.