Yukimura Hyouga x reader

Apparently my brain loves you guys this week. I got the idea for this last night 😅.

Kishibe: Start the chapter Lidashi.

Bella: Sir yes sir. *salutes* Tanamasoandro hope you like it.
___________________________________________________________________
"Good morning (l/n)-san."
Your secretary was the first person to meet you today. Normally her bright personality would annoy you but it couldn't beat the headache you'd face tomorrow.

"Good morning. Is the coffee ready yet?"

"Yes ma'am. But I couldn't get into the kitchen today. You'll have to go yourself I'm afraid."

You sighed and rubbed a vein trying to stand out on your temple.

"Ok thanks. You can return to your desk now." You made a quick detour to the kitchen hoping to avoid any other of your colleagues.

"Good morning (l/n)-chan." Oh that voice could make your good day go sour.

"What do you want now?"

"Can't I say good morning to my favorite work partner?" His blue eyes twinkled with mischief.

"No you can't now what are you up to Yukimura?"

"Nothing. We got an assignment from the boss."

(Y/n) rubbed her temple annoyed by the current situation. "And what would that be?"

"A children's clothing line."

"And how exactly are we supposed to do that?"

"Get some coffee first and I'll meet you in your office." Yukimura walked out not saying another word to the woman.

(Y/n) poured her coffee immediately feeling a little relief after the first sip. Ah coffee where would she be without you? The woman quickly made her way to her office only to be greeted by Yukimura resting comfortably in her chair.

"Get up before I get over there."

"Just sit on the desk. Your chair is comfortable." Yukimura picked up the stress ball on her table playing with it.

"Whatever. Be glad I have my coffee." (Y/n) sat on the table thankful she chose to wear pants today. "Now what are we doing exactly?"

"Since tomorrow is bring your child to work day we have to make an entire line for them to model."

(Y/n)'s eye twitched and she almost broke the cup in her hand. "And how are we supposed to finish all of this by tomorrow?"

"We started already. The new sketches we made just need to be scaled down to a child's size. Then we work all day getting them finished."

(Y/n) sighed and swallowed the remainder of her coffee quickly regretting the action feeling the scalding hot liquid slither down her throat.

"Alright let's get started."

(Y/n) and Yukimura set to work scaling down the sketches then making the clothes. Time seemed to move slowly while the pair worked as quickly as they could.

Time Skip to Lunch

"Do you want anything?"

"Just a sandwich."

"Ok. And let me get a ham and cheese on white bread."

Yukimura finished ordering lunch and began working again.

"How long before delivery?"

"Forty five minutes. Ow!"

"What?"