Taiyou x reader The Note 2

"Taiyou!"

"I'm right here. You don't have to yell."

"Yes I do have to yell! Why the hell are your shoes in the middle of the hallway?!"

Taiyou sighed and bent down to retrieve the objects causing the small war in his house. "Is that better?" He quickly closed his mouth watching the angered expression on her face worsen.

"'Is that better!' Just who the hell do you think you are?! You know what don't answer that question just leave me alone." Saiku pushed past him and disappeared into their bedroom slamming the door behind her.

Taiyou frowned and wiped a stray tear that fell from his eye. They had been married for two years now and things were only getting worst between the both of them. When they first moved in together it was like a dream come true for him but after a year went by they were fighting more than he'd like. Saiku barely comes home anymore and if she was home she'd leave immediately to go out with her friends. Taiyou put his shoes in the closet and slipped on a sweater and made his way outside, walking to the nearby park. Taiyou sat on a bench and buried his face in his hands as the constant fights played over in his mind haunting him.

"Amemiya-san? Is that you?"

Taiyou looked up to find a girl with curly hair staring down at him.

"It is you. It's me Maizy. We went to Jr. High together. I was one of your fangirls remember?" Maizy smiled as a small blush dusted her cheeks.

Taiyou smiled as he instantly recognized her at the sound of her name. "Hey it's been a while. How've you been?"

"I've been good but you look like you've seen better days. What's bothering you?" Taiyou sighed once again as he was reminded of his problems back home.

"It's nothing I can't handle but thank you for the concern." Taiyou smiled kindly at Maizy as she sat down.

"Ok then but there is one thing I wanted to ask you before we graduated Jr. High. What happened between you and (l/n)-san? You guys were so close and then you just split apart. Did you two break up?" Maizy looked at the orange hair male in expectancy but was shocked to find a broken expression on his face. "Or you don't have to say anything about it if it's that hard for you. I'm sorry."

"No it's fine and we weren't dating we were friends. And we grew apart because I was an idiot and had the worst misunderstanding ever. There are times I wish I could go back and do it all over. I would make different choices and things probably wouldn't be the way they are today. Don't get me wrong I'm happy that I married Saiku but I lost (n/n)-chan (nickname) and I would do anything to have her as a friend again."

Maizy rubbed comforting circles on his back and pulled him into a side hug. "I'm sure she feels the same way."

Taiyou smiled sadly, "Even if she does she wouldn't want to see me ever again. Quite frankly I don't blame her."

"I don't think it's that bad. Then again I don't really know the full story but I'm sure she would love to see you again. Just give it a try." Taiyou sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Thanks Maizy. I'll keep your words in mind. I have to get going now but please don't be a stranger again." Maizy smiled and wrote her number down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. "See you soon." Taiyou turned and walked back in the direction of his home dreading the mood his wife might be in when he walks through the door.

Before he could open the door Taiyou could hear Saiku giggling. Smiling he opened the door ready to pull his wife into a big hug but stopped when he saw her laying on the couch with another man on top of her.

"Taiyou!"

Her scream fell on deaf ear as something inside him snapped. He picked up the strange man by his collar and threw him out of his house.

"Tai-"

"Shut up! I'm gone for twenty minutes and you bring some man into our house! What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't you care about us anymore? You just threw away seven years with some clown for what? Well?! Answer me Uzuki Saiku!"

Saiku flinched at the use of her maiden name and fought back the tears that threatened fall from her eyes.

"Leave."

"What? Taiyou you couldn't possibly mean that."

"I said get out!" He picked up the wine glass on the table and threw it into a wall watching it shatter into pieces. A trembling Saiku ran through the door shutting it behind her.

Taiyou gripped at his hair and yelled out in fury walking through the house and throwing every picture frame into a wall before he fell to his knees crying hysterically.

*~*

Eight months passed since the incident and Taiyou and Saiku had divorced from each other. She eventually went to be with the guy she has cheated with and made something better with her life but Taiyou on the other hand took a turn for the worst. He started drinking his problems away. He lost his job last week and now he was in a bar drinking to get rid of his problems.

"Hey buddy we're about to close. Go home."

Taiyou looked at the bar tender as his face barely came into focus. He hopped off the stool and walked outside barely steady. He looked around for his car but gave up and decided to walk home instead. He didn't make it far when the screech I fired sounded behind him and everything went dark.

*~*

Beeping filled his ears and a pain ran through his head as he opened his eyes. Taiyou groaned as his eyes struggled to focus on his surroundings.

"Good to see you're awake now."

His eyes widened as he turned to where the voice came from. "(N/n)-chan is that really you?"

"You could've died you idiot. Why were you walking home so late and why were you so intoxicated?" You couldn't finish your sentence as Taiyou pulled you into a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you so much. Please don't go again." He cried on your shoulder.

You smiled softly and rubbed his back. "I won't. I can see that you still can't take care of yourself without me. But why were you walking home so late? And where's Saiku?"

Taiyou sniffed and wiped the tears from his eyes before he explained everything that happened since you walked out of his life. You wiped the extra tears that fell from his eyes and placed your forehead on his.

"Could you ever forgive me (n/n)-chan?"

"I already have Tai-kun. I missed you."

Taiyou smiled and held your hands in his tightly bringing them up to his heart. "Would you be willing to give me another chance? I understand if you don't want to. I screwed up pretty badly the first time."

"I don't know Taiyou. I have expectations for you to meet this time."

"Anything you want. Name them."

"Well first of all no more drinking. And second throw in a few chocolate bars and you have yourself a deal." Taiyou chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Still haven't changed I see. I'll buy you all the chocolate you want whenever you want. I promise." Taiyou smiled and pulled you in for a seven year overdue kiss.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bella: Hello everyone so I guess this means I'm back now but I'm not really sure anymore. I'm not really sure what this is that I wrote. It came out much better in my head and I couldn't get it to form properly so I just gave up on it. Sorry if it's complete crap. If anything is confusing just let me know.

Kishibe: All of it is confusing. Why are you even publishing it?

Bella: Because the people deserve something. And to everyone waiting on me to do their request I'm sorry that I haven't done it yet. I'm trying but I just don't have the inspiration anymore and I'm busier now so I don't really have the time like I use to anymore.

Kishibe: Remember to vote and comment.