Aphrodi x reader Misunderstandings

Bella: This is a request from -_Furatta_Artemis_-. I hope you like it.

Kishibe: That's enough of you now. Start the story.

Bella: Yes sir .

____________________________________

"No (y/n) that's not how you do it. You'll break it like that. What you do first is sit on it, then you enjoy the pleasure it brings."

"Aphrodi maybe I'm too small for it."

"I doubt it. It's made to fit anybody. Try it out."

"It vibrates! And it feels so good. I won't doubt you again."

"Hey um what-"

"Shhh Aphrodi and (l/n) are in there. But the conversation is weird." Kurimatsu waved over Hands to eavesdrop with him.

"Aphrodi it won't come out."

"Keep trying. It has to out."

"Be more gentle will you? It hurts. Oww!"

"Sorry about that. Let's take a break for now."

"No wait keep going I'm close I can feel it."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"What are you guys listening to?"

"Aphrodi and (l/n) are in there alone." That statement alone got Ayumu to join Handa and Kurimatsu.

A very loud scream from you frightened the lot of them causing them to run away from the door. After they were gone you walked out of the door with Aphrodi holding your head and Endou and Goenji following behind you.

"What did we learn today (l/n)?" Goenji smirked behind you.

"Ohh hush it wasn't my fault. He dropped it on my head. Now I have a bump the size of a soccer ball on my head." You groaned in pain as Aphrodi applied more pressure to it.

"Maybe we can play with it." You couldn't see him properly but you could hear the innocent smile in Endou's voice.

A slap was heard before you saw Goenji walk past you dragging Endou, who was holding his cheek, by his collar. After they left Aphrodi put you to sit down in the infirmary and went in search of ice for you. While he was gone Auyumu walked past the infirmary and flinched when he saw you. When you looked at him his legs started to shake before he ran away screaming.

"Who screamed?" Aphrodi walked back in holding an ice pack.

You hissed in pain when the ice came in contact with the bump and you pulled away. Aphrodi tried to put the ice pack back on your bump but you ran away before he could get close to you again. While running you passed Handa in the kitchen and his eyes widened when he saw you.

"Get back here (l/n)!"

When Aphrodi ran past him chasing you Handa passed out. You ran outside where some of the boys were playing soccer when a stray soccer ball aimed perfectly hit you on the bump. You fell to your knees holding your head. Aphrodi caught up to you panting. He was about to scold you until he saw the tears running down your cheeks.