Hakuryuu x reader The Song

Please don't listen to the song just yet. At a point in the story you'll listen to it. Thank you.

____________________________________

You sat at the piano in the only music room in god eden. You had been learning the piano accompaniment for Human by Christina Perri and now you're polishing it up. At the last note you looked up and saw the most heartless person staring at you.

"Did you really miss practice for this?"

"Yes Hakuryuu I missed practice for this. What are you gonna do about it?"

"Watch your mouth (l/n). I won't hesitate to use force."

"I'll scream if you touch me."

He made after you but seeing you jump was enough for him.

"You're all talk and no action."

With that Hakuryuu was about to walk away a brilliant idea sprung up in your mind.

"Captain! Before you go can you do me a favor?"

Hakuryuu raised an eyebrow at your question but listened either way.

"Can you do the vocal part of this song for me please?"

Hakuryuu looked at you annoyed and walked off after giving you a very irritated 'no'. Unfortunately for him you wouldn't give up so easily. You followed him everywhere he went pleading for him to sing. You followed him to the cafeteria and begged him while he ate. You followed him to the bathroom and stood outside of the stall he was in and begged him. He finally had enough of you when you managed to slip into his room when he tried to lock out.

"Alright I'll do it! Just shut up! Please!"

You looked at him confused before asking,
"Did you just say please?"

Skip to you guys in the music room

You sat down at the piano and got the lyric sheets for Hakuryuu who was busy making sure that the hallway was empty, all of the windows and doors were sealed tight. After his little episode he sat beside you at the piano and rudely took the sheets from you.

"It's just us you know. You can drop the bad boy act."

"Just play."

Now you can play the song attached at the top.

At the bridge you looked over at Hakuryuu and was shocked to see tears running down his cheeks. At the end of the last chorus he broke down completely. You just stared at him as he cried his heart out. Very slowly and carefully you reached out your hand toward him and rubbed small circles in his back. Seeing as he did nothing you pulled him into a full embrace. This seemed to calm him down a bit. You ran your hand through his hair and he seemed to snuggle into your touch. Both of you stayed in that position until your hand fell on the piano resulting in a very nasty sound resonating in the room.

This seemed to shock you out of your comfortable position as you both rushed to fix yourselves.

"Looks like you have a heart after all captain."

Hakuryuu stood up pulling you by your shirt and pressed you against the wall.

"If you tell anybody about what happened in here I will make your life a living hell."

"Got you."

He let you go and made his way toward the door.

"See you around (l/-) no (f/n)."

You could only smile at him while you watched his form disappear. Maybe he really isn't heartless after all.

____________________________________

OK so that is the story of how you became best friends with Hakuryuu.

If you want a story of you guys getting together then just let me know and I'll write a part 2.

Please remember to send in your requests you can leave them in the comments or you can pm me. I have no friends so trust me I have nothing to do.