Kidou x reader Our Relationship

This is going to be a Drabble of sorts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What was it like dating the one and only Kidou Yuto? Well it was something for sure. You never knew what to expect next when it came to him. Surprise gifts, unexpected kisses and hand holding was just the icing on the cake.

That's not the only thing to him though. He's a kind individual who would rather see himself struggling and his friends are in good condition. He's the selfless hero we've all wanted but never acknowledged.

He's the definition of chivalry. No it's not dead just yet people. The guy can't even go to bed without letting me know how special I am. And it's the first thing I hear when I wake up as well. He's the best guy to be in a relationship with but when he's mad he can be scary.

I've never seen him mad at me but I've seen him lose his temper at other people. It normally takes a lot of chocolate to get him to talk down enough to talk to me. But either way I would never trade him for anything. Maybe I can finally tell him I love him so we can move further in our relationship.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There you have it. Something to kind of remedy the last chapter I posted. I'm not just a walking bag of missing sunshine. I have half a heart left under all this debris. Anyway as always vote and leave a comment. Thank you again.