Sakuma x Tsundere reader The Banana

This is a request by WarriorKittyxD. Hope you enjoy it kitty.

Kishibe: *eating popcorn* I know I won't.

____________________________________

(Y/n) walked down the halls of Teikoku minding her own business. She was having a good day until a cyan haired boy interrupted her.

"Hey (y/n)-Chan. Looking beautiful as always." He slid into place beside her helping her continue her walk down the hall.

"Sakuma Jirou go away before I kick you." The (h/c) haired girl threatened menacingly.

Sakuma put his hand on his chest where his heart should be pretending to die.

"Harsh (y/n)-Chan. I'm hurt."

"Good now all you need to do is die and you'll make my day even better." She walked left him standing in place.

He smirked in her direction watching her walk off not noticing the brunette approaching him.

"Strike out again Sakuma?"

He faced the fearless goal keeper of Teikoku looking at him cautiously.

"Of course I did Genda but that won't stop me." The two boys walked in the direction of their next class.

Upon arrival to his seat Sakuma found a horribly spotted banana casually sitting on his desk. A scowl made its way to his face as he threw the banana in the garbage reminding himself to find Fudou after class.

With (y/n)

The (body build) girl walked unto her class rather annoyed with the event this morning. Sure she liked him but she couldn't let him find that out ever. Without looking she sat down in her chair immediately jumping out of it feeling it squish. She looked down and saw a horribly spotted banana that was now flattened and smeared on her skirt. A tick mark appeared on her forehead as she promised herself to find and kill the person stupid enough to mess with her.

Back to normal now

Sakuma walked around school looking for Fudou but instead he found someone else. The short girl grabbed him by the front of his shirt and brought him down to her eye level glaring into his eye. (Yes I said eye. He really only has one. Don't try to tell me otherwise)

"You're going to regret what you did to me."

His eyebrow furrowed in confusion, "Is it really such a problem to talk to you now?"

"No you idiot I'm talking about what you did with the banana." She grew more livid with each second that passed.

"So Fudou got you too. Look I found a banana at my desk too so it wasn't me."

When she was going to answer him they were both suddenly pushed into an abandoned custodial closet and locked in. (Those closets where the lock is on the outside only) Sakuma ran to the door trying to open it but to no avail.

"Looks like we're stuck in here." He nearly slipped on a spotted banana sitting on the floor. Yeah he's going to kill Fudou when he gets free. "You ok (y/n)?"

The girl laid on the floor holding her hand.

"Yeah I'm fine. I've been through worst."

"Then get off of the floor." Sakuma grabbed her hand to help her up but let go when she let out pained scream. "What's wrong?"