Kidou x reader Remember when

Bella: As Kidou revealed in the Aphrodi chapter his story was next.

Kidou: I hope you enjoy and that I warm your heart as much as you warm mine.

Bella: Maybe you should teach Kishibe.

Kishibe: Bella don't involve me in this.

Bella: Forever alone T_T

____________________________________

Walking around town with Kidou was one of your favorite activities. You felt like nothing could disturb you guys at that time. Normally your walks with Kidou would be quiet but today you guys couldn't help yourselves.

"Kidou remember when we first met?"

He looked at you before chuckling and looking straight ahead again.

"How could I forget? I almost killed you."

Beautiful harp music plays as the scene changes to ten years ago at Raimon Jr High.

You were walking around the courtyard of school when you saw the soccer club practicing. You watched them for a bit until you decided to go else where. When you turned around a very heavy object hit you on the back of the head knocking you off your feet. You sat up rubbing your head and noticed a boy wearing goggles and a cape reaching out to help you up. You took his hand and tried to ignore the throbbing pain in your head.

"Are you ok?"

"I think so. I hope so actually. What hit me?"

"Our ball hit you sorry about that."

Looking closer you noticed he was wearing a soccer uniform. But that doesn't explain the cape or the goggles.

"If you're ok I have to go now."

You nodded and turned to leave but before you could leave everything went black and you fell face first in the grass.

The harp plays its magical song once again as we go back to you and Kidou.

"When my dad heard what happened he almost killed me."

"When my dad found out he almost killed you twice."

Kidou squeezed your hand a bit.

"I remember when I had to ask your dad to take you out. I was silently praying that he forgot about the ball thing."

"Ohhh Kidou do you remember out first date?"

The harp plays its magical tune once again and we go to you and Kidou in your second year of high school.