Yoshimine Misaki x reader Kiss The Girl

Tanamasoandro  Just a small surprise for you. I'll use your second request as an example for the special stories. Hope you enjoy everyone. 😋

The Little Mermaid

______________________________________________________________

"Again with this foolish thinking (y/n). You know better than this. Your father and I just can't afford to pay for you to study abroad. But there are a lot of other really nice schools right here where we live."

Her face fell upon hearing the words she had grown up with.

"I know that mom but can't I dream? This town just isn't big enough for what it is I want to do. Maybe I can find a way to get to where I need to go." (Y/n) picked up a book filled with the many wonders of the world. "Just think about what I'll be able to do when I get to where it is I need to go. Think of what I can do for you guys when I reach my dreams."

"Sweetheart listen to me. I would love more than anything to help you get to where it is you want to go but we just can't afford it. Now come downstairs. We have chores to finish." Her mom turned to the door but was stopped short by a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm not saying that we should use what little we have now to send me off, I'm just saying-"

"Enough about this right now. I know you're passionate about this but let's look at what we have here."

You fell back on your bed laughing beside your mom. "I hear you. Now come on we have chores to finish."

Time Skip

Sneaking past immigration was pretty hard but you did and now here you are on the other side of the world. All of the lights and colors danced around you as music filled your ears. Your eyes followed the parade that moved down the street.

"I picked a good day to leave home. I wonder what's down this way." You ran in the direction the parade was coming from not paying attention to where you were going.

"Ow! Watch where you're going!"

"I am so sorry. Are you hurt?" You scrambled off the floor to help up the person you knocked off their feet.

"Huh no accent. You must be a visitor. Well whoever you are do be careful. You might run into the wrong person next time." Black eyes met your (e/c) pair. "May I have your name?"

"Oh my name is (Y/n) (L/n). What's yours? And sorry again." You smiled apologetically once again.

"No need to apologize. I'm perfectly fine. My name is Rick Intel."

"Intel? Like the computer program?" You raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"There she is. After her men!" Four police officers ran in your direction and you could swear you felt your heart sink. However before you could move a warm hand wrapped around yours and you looked up to see Rick staring at the officers.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!"

"Just play along will you!" Rick calmly watched the officers catch up to you. "Is there a problem gentlemen?"