Kariya x reader Pranks

Kariya Masaki words couldn't describe how much he got under your skin. He loved to prank you to no end and you felt like it was getting old now. His last prank went too far so now you're gonna get him back. The question now was how. You knew he was afraid of snakes but so were you so you couldn't use those. Maybe spiders no he actually likes those. This was gonna be harder than you thought.

"(Y/n) Endou-kantoku needs you on the field."

You looked up to find your pink haired senpai talking to you.

"Kirino-senpai you've dealt with Kariya before do you know how to prank him?"

Kirino seemed to be deep in thought at your question but even he came up blank.

"Kirino! (Y/n)! Get to the field now! We're still having practice!"

"Coming kantoku!"

On the field

On your way to the field you came up with a brilliant way to prank Kariya. And you couldn't wait until practice was over. As Aoi called for the team to take a break you quickly pick up Kariya's bottle and towel before happily skipping over to him.

"Here you go Kariya-kun. You did good today."

Kariya eyed you strangely before he took the bottle and towel. He searched the towel thoroughly before he sniffed the water.

"Umm thanks I guess (l/n)."

He took a sip from his bottle before giving it back to you.

"You're welcome Kariya-kun. Your shoe is untied let me tie it for you."

You bent down and tied his shoe for him. When you got up Kariya was still looking at funny before he walked away from you.

That same day at lunch

You followed Kariya in the cafeteria and when he was going to sit you pulled out his chair and pushed him back in.

"OK Kariya open wide."

"(L/n) put the fork down. I can feed myself and leave me alone."

"But Kariya-kun I don't want to leave you. I want to stay with you forever and ever."

Kariya sighed and got up to leave the cafeteria with you trailing behind him once again. He walked into the bathroom and you followed him inside. You eventually came back out when
Shindou pushed you back outside. Even boys need privacy at times. But he couldn't stay in there no matter how hard he tried. Eventually the rat came out of his hole and you once again followed him around school.

After school

You followed Kariya to the soccer club room wearing a cheer uniform with his jersey number on the back and a big K on the front. With each step you took you shook your pom-poms while chanting his name. During practice you ran along the sidelines cheering for Kariya. But since they were random and loud each time the ball came to Kariya he'd miss the ball.

The next day

You were once again going to follow Kariya around school. This time you were wearing the boy's school uniform and had your hair styled like his. When Kariya walked through the gate this morning he completely ignored you until you jumped on his back.

"Good morning Kariya-kun!"

Since he wasn't expecting you both of you fell to the ground.

"(L/n) what are you doing?!"