Kirino x reader Siblings

OK so this is purely humor and an idea that I've had for a few months now long before I created this account. With the song choice sorry if you don't like it but it was the last song I heard play so I just went with it.

Now then enjoy and remember to vote, comment, and request. Please request I am running out of ideas.

P.s I have a Suzuno and a Taiyou that I am working on right now.

____________________________________

"Takuto-nii good morning!"

Shindou turned around hearing his name. Seeing the familiar shade of pink hair he smiled and waited for you to catch up to him.

"Good morning (y/n). Where's Kirino?"

"Ohh nii-san isn't coming to school today. Mom had to take him to the doctor late last night and they got back earlier this morning."

"Is he OK?"

Flashback to a little before late last night.

"Hello from the other side! I must've called a thousand times! To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done but when I call you never seem to be home.
Hello from the outsi-"

At the high note on outside your hand came up and hit a hard yet soft surface. This was followed by a scream. Walls don't scream. You looked down to see your twin brother Ranmaru sitting on the floor holding his nose.

"Nii-san what happened?"

"Well Adele you just broke my nose."

You could feel your pride building up a bit knowing that you finally managed to somehow hurt your older brother. You stifled your laugh and helped him to bathroom before calling your mother.

End of flashback

"I'm sure he'll be fine."

Shindou looked at you wearily but decided against pressing further.

"Takuto-nii what's Raimon like?"

It was the first day of school and you just transferred in for your third year with Shindou and your brother.

"The most I can tell you is that it's different but everybody there is friendly."

You stayed quiet to linger on that response and draw up an image of the school for yourself. Upon arriving at the gate you looked up to see many smiling faces greeting the boy beside you. Walking through the gates was more impressive as you met some of Shindou's friends. The second years Tenma and Shinsuke were energetic and hyper while the other third years were just kind and befriended you rather quickly.

While your back was facing the gate a pair of amber eyes scanned the area before settling on familiar pink hair. Too bad it's not the pink hair he knows.

"Senpai you got the operation like I suggested. And you put in extensions." He pulled one of your pigtails at that moment resulting in very salty language leaving your mouth and a frightened Kariya behind you.

You turned around to find a boy with teal hear and mischievous amber eyes staring at you.

"Who are you?"
"I asked first so answer me."
"This isn't funny stop copying me!"

You got frustrated with the situation pretty quickly and decided to introduced yourself.

"I'm Kirino (y/n) and you are?"

"Kariya Masaki."

He looked at you confused before taking your outstretched hand.

"OK then Kirino-senpai II who are you and what did you do with the original Kirino-senpai?"

"You must be the boy nii-san told me about. Well as you can see I'm Ranmaru's younger twin sister."

"Kirino-senpai has a twin sister? Where were you all this time? I could've been pranking two Kirino-senpais."

"I went to a different school since the whole twins at the same school thing is too cliche for me but I got in trouble at my old school and my mom thinks nii-san can keep an eye on me in school. And nii-san isn't coming to school today due to reasons I can't mention."

The look on Kariya's face told you that you probably said too much about your brother.

Timeskip to the next day at school

So far things were going good for you and your brother until a certain second year showed up.

"Good morning Kirino-senpais and Shindou-senpai."

You, your brother with a very noticeable white bandge on nose, and Shindou turned around to find Kariya. At that moment Kariya began to laugh at your brother's nose.

"Kirino senpai did the operation go that bad?"

"Shut up Kariya and I am not getting an operation to become a woman." At Kirino's words Kariya began to laugh even harder.

You and Shindou looked Kariya with scared looks on your faces while and angry Ranmaru walked off fuming.