Chapter 1

Chapter song: C'est La Vie by Tinashe
-6 months later-
(Justin's pov)
I'm getting married to Becca in two days! Omigod. This is happening. This is fucking happening! It's going to be perfect. I've got it all set up. Ok ok. Here's what I've got.
• Our friends and family are invited, ONLY.
• On February 19 from 11am-4pm. Then Becca and I will go on our honeymoon to Bora Bora.
• At Four Seasons in Paris, France.
• There'll be a pre-party before the ceremony and a party after with dinner provided. The guests can also spend the night at the hotel.

It's going to be the best day ever! There's going to be music, presents, family, friends, cake, so much fun. I get anticipated just thinking about it.
"Bachelorette party time!!!!" Ryan and Chaz burst into the hotel room, each holding a huge bottle vodka.
"Is that for us?" I ask quizzically. "Hell yeah. We're getting fucked up tonight!" Chaz exclaims. "Sweet! What are we going to do?" I grin in anticipation, knowing that this will probably be one of the last times I do this. "Uh, just some usual guy stuff, go to the club, get wasted," Ryan smirks just as Mallory, Chaz's girlfriend, walks in. "Get wasted? Don't take it too far guys. We don't want to be babysitting your asses tomorrow morning," Mallory sets a stack of papers on the table in front of us. Walking behind her is my fiancé, Becca.
"Baby!" I immediately envelop her in my arms, making her giggle. "Hey," she hugs back with a big smile on her face. "Are you excited?" "For what again?" Becca playfully jokes with me. "Aw don't mess with me babe," I kiss her head, inhaling the scent of her strawberry shampoo. "Sorry Justy," she walks over to the stack of papers. "What's that?" I snake my arms around her waist. "Our wedding schedule and papers," she looks up at me with an excited smile. "Well look at you, getting on top of things," I press my cheek against hers from behind her. She giggles and turns around to face me.
"We should start getting ready for our bachelorette parties," Becca grins, cupping my face in her hands. "Where are you going?" I let her walk over to the bathroom. "A nightclub downtown," she answers before shutting the door. "That sounds fun. What are you going to do?" I lean against the door, hearing her take off her clothes. "Have a few drinks, go dancing, stuff like that." "Any flirting involved?" I can't help but wonder, just a little bit. "Hm, probably. Why?" Becca giggles, acting like she doesn't know my reasons for asking so many questions. Obviously, I'm trying not to get jealous. "Aw, are you jealous baby?" she opens the bathroom door, and everything about her makes me dumbfounded.

She's wearing a black mini dress, way too short. Waaay too short. Her black stiletto heels make me fall in love with her toned legs. There's so many things I want to change about her outfit, like how tight her dress is and how high her heels are. But it's her choice, her bachelorette party.
"What?" Becca smirks before stepping in front of a mirror with her makeup bag. "Damn bro, she's hot," Ryan playfully stares as if his eyes are glued to Becca. "You're lucky you're girlfriend isn't here," I smirk at Ryan before snaking my arms around my fiancé.

"Is there a problem Justy?" Becca glances at me through the mirror as she applies mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. over her eyes. "Problem? Why would there be a problem?" I smile with my hands over her curves. "I don't know babe. You're kinda staring at me," she puts a champagne colored lipstick on and makes a kissy face at me. "Well...I may be a little concerned," I stroke my fingers over her thighs. "Uhm, so when are we going to the strip club bro?" Chaz deliberately ruins the moment.
"You're going to a strip club?" Becca's eyes rivet to mine. "It's our last night to be free right?" I joke with her. "Free?" she purposely puts me on the spot to make me sound bad. "Not free, as in you're holding me back. I mean..." "It's fine babe," Becca giggles, batting her long lashes at me. "Just don't overdo it," she grabs her purse before we all walk out into the hallway. "I won't. I promise darlin." We step into the elevator and go down to the lobby. "Pinky promise," she holds up her pinky while we walk to the entrance. "Promise," I intertwine pinkies with her.