Chapter 37) Secrets Secrets are No Fun

So, major apologies for not updating for literally forever! I know I'm sorry! But this is going to be a HUGE HUGE HUGE part and it's going to be very long so maybe it will make up for it. So yeah, I hope you guys love it!

"JOE!" I heard Zoe yell from upstairs, Alfie and I looked at each other for a moment before going up the stairs to see what Joe had done.

When we entered Zoe and Alfie's room Zoe was sprawled across the floor and Joe was in the corner of the room silent laughing, and probably trying to stay as from away from Zoe as possible. 

"What did you do!" I yelled at Joe, further looking at Zoe I could see huge blue splatters across her face.

"Joseph this better not dye my face!" Zoe cried out, obviously pissed at the whole situation.

Joe continued to laugh, choking out the words "pen ink". 

"How the hell did you, you know what never mind. Zoe come on I'll help you." I said as she turned to face me I tried to hold back the giggles begging to come out.

"I swear if either of you start laughing!" Zoe said sternly looking at Alfie and I, but we couldn't help joining Joe in his laughter. Zoe pouted away and most likely went to try and clean the mess from her face.

"You really couldn't help your self could you have?" I smiled as Joe put his arm around me.

"No I couldn't, she's my sister. She is the most fun to mess with!" He laughed.

"You know I ought to beat you up over it, but it's too hilarious." Alfie admitted, going off to help Zoe.

"We've been here for how long and you've already upset her, you are something else Joseph Sugg." I laughed.

"And I'm your something else." He smiled, kissing my lips before we all found ourselves downstairs.

"Alright now that I've cleaned up, thanks to you Joe." Zoe spoke sticking her tongue out at him.

"Love you too!" He smirked.

"What do you guys want to do today? It's only about 2 so we could go for a walk with the dogs, go shopping, go to the beach, hang out here, whatever really. I just know I want to vlog it all!" Zoe smiled.

"Well I know I could go for a good long shop." I smiled, causing the boys to groan.

"You boys can stay here or do whatever and we'll go shopping. Since you aren't very keen on the idea of coming with." Zoe laughed.

"Fine, but Lily if you come back with more lipstick I swear I will lose it." Joe laughed.

"But Joe lipstick is so pretty!" I begged, lipstick is one of my favorite beauty products.

"You literally have so many that you use once a year." Joe said looking at me seriously.

"Fine I'll try not to buy any." I smirked.

"That is the least convincing statement I have ever heard." He laughed.

"Well I say she can buy what she wants, and if not i'll just buy it for her." Zoe smirked.

"Go have fun, we'll find something to do." Alfie kissed Zoe and I kissed Joe goodbye.

We go into Zoe's car and headed into town.

"So where do you want to go?" She smiled.

"I don't know, I know I want some hot chocolate maybe and then maybe we could go to boots, lush, and whatever else?" I asked as I tried to find something to listen to.