Chapter 1) Parties and Panics

I sat down at my usual spot at the end of my bed, looking into the camera to make sure it was in focus and I was in shot. I started playing around with my hair making sure it looked the way I wanted it to, even though it never did. I pulled at the different strands until it was at the best it would be.

I took a deep breath and then began. “Hello everybody its Lily and I have some exciting news for my little lilies out there! Okay are you ready? I don’t know you are. Maybe I should come back later. Yeah I’ll be back soon.” I said standing up and walking out of shot. I waited a few seconds then jumped back in front of the camera and sat down.

“I’m just kidding! I’ve been dying to tell you guys this! I found out about two weeks ago so here goes!” I said fiddling with my fingers the whole time.

I looked into the camera and started to smile. “I’m for the first time, going to playlist! I’m so happy I get to have two meet ups and I’m on a panel with some other youtubers!”

“So I am leaving in about five days to go to Orlando with some other youtubers from L.A. I’m so excited! I get to go with Connor Franta, Tyler Oakley, Super Woman, Sawyer Hartman, and so many other amazing friends I’ve made!”

“I can’t wait to meet you guys! I’ll have all the info down in the description and be posting about it all week! I love you guys so much! See you at playlist!” I said finishing with blowing a kiss at the camera, it was my signature ending I did at the end of each video.

I yawned standing up and turning off my camera. Now all I needed to do was edit and upload this video and soon I would be in Florida with my best friends!

5 Days Later

“Lily come on! Just pick one and let’s go!” Connor said trying to drag me away from the different perfumes that were in front of me. I had panned everything and packed everything I needed, but as always I forgot something that I would need.

“Hold on! I think I know which I want!” I said drawing my arm back from his hold and picking up a bottle. Its name is Water Lilies and it was a subtle but beautiful smell. It also had my name in it so I had to get it.

“Okay well hurry I don’t want to miss the flight!”

“Connor we still have 30 minutes before they let us on the plane! Relax!”

I took the bottle to the cashier and also added two different flavored chapsticks. One was Blueberry Pomegranate Twist and the other was Peach Mango. Two flavors I had never had before and were absolutely excited to try. You could say I have a small obsession with chapstick.

“That will be 12 dollars and 38 cents.” The lady said politely. I handed her $13 and smiled politely back at her. “Your change is 62 cents.” She said handing me the small plastic bag and put the coins in the other. “Have a nice flight!”

“Thank you!” I said walking back to Connor taking out the peach chapstick. I untwisted the cap and put the smooth substance on my lips. I smiled rubbing my lips together in bliss, it was a very amazing flavor.

“You got chapstick? Don’t answer that of course you did!” He said laughing.

“Want to try it?”

“Sure.” He said taking it from me and putting it on his lips. He nodded his head showing he enjoyed it.

“See it’s worth it!”

We walked over to our flight gate and Tyler came into view sitting in a chair on his phone with a coffee by his side. I smiled at Connor and he smiled back, typical Tyler.

I sat down next to Tyler and Connor sat down next to me. We all waited on our phones showing each other funny pics from twitter and tumblr. Tyler found the best picture of a man who was terrified of sloths with a sloth in his arms. He looked so scared it was so funny and sad! We were all in a giggly mood which was good since we were going to be kept in a small space for a few hours.