Chapter 18) Let's Talk

"Ugh Pizza for breakfast is probably the best idea ever!" I laughed shoving more pizza into my mouth, which only caused me to slightly choke and fall into a coughing fit. Gosh I was graceful!

"See I told you!" Caspar smiled. I decided to hang out with Caspar today since Joe still seemed to be mad at me, and Oli was ignoring me for some reason.

"Do you want to hang around playlist today, maybe meet up with Zalfie?" Caspar chuckled after realizing he just said Zalfie.

"Isn't Joe with them though?" I sighed.

"No he's with will today, taking some time around Florida." Caspar said in a cheesy American accent. (If you don't know who will is its one of the boys friends, check him out he's great!)

"Oh okay yeah let's go on an adventure then!" My happiness rejoining me. It's not that I didn't like Joe, it was that I loved him but he seemed to hate me right now.

We finished off our large pizza, yes we ate it all ourselves, and got dressed before taking a golf cart ride to playlist. Caspar always made me laugh so I was happy to spend the day with him.

"You know if Joe didn't like you first I would have asked you out." He chuckled nervously.

"Oh, haha." I returned th nervous laugh.

"Don't worry I like us better as friends, besides you have enough to deal with." He patted my head.

"Okay good, not that you wouldn't make a great boyfriend but god I wouldn't be able to handle all three of you!" I laughed fixing my hair that Caspar had just messed up.

"What would you do if I pushed you off the cart right now?" Caspar smirked.

"I would punch you multiple times!" I shrieked not wanting to get pushed off.

"You'd be on the ground though, so you wouldn't be able too." His smirk grew.

"Then I would sabotage the rest of the food you get at playlist with hot sauce, just saying hot sauce on eggs is not pretty..." I smirked, as Caspar's fell mien grew. I won, never come between Caspar and his food, EVER!

"You win." He sighed crossing his arms.

"I usually am." I smiled brightly.

"When aren't you right?" He smiled.

"When I'm with my mom, I can never beat her. But there was this one time!" I laughed.

I watched as Caspar continued to text the rest of the way.

"Who are you texting so much!" I pouted.

"What? Ugh no one!" He quickly hid his phone from me.

"Caspar! If it's a girl just tell me! I can keep a secret!" I begged.

"It was no one, now come on we're meeting Zalfie in room 203B" Caspar smiled grabbing my hand and pulling us off the cart before it came to a complete stop, he was a daredevil this one!

We walked around before finding the room.

"You first." He smiled politely opening the door for me.

"Oh thanks!" I smiled walking in. The room was empty and Zalfie was nowhere in sight, we must have got here first I reassured myself.

Caspar waited at the door, and in a few minutes I saw the door on the other side of the room open.

My heart fell on the floor and huge wave of worry came over me as Joe walked into the room, his smile instantly dropping. Zalfie stood in the doorway before quickly shutting the door, and Caspar repeated the move.

My heart raced as I pounded on the door begging Caspar to open it, Joe stood at the other door doing the same thing to Zoe and Alfie. Soon enough they stopped replying and I knew they were gone. I sighed sitting down against the door. We were stuck in a room together for who knows how long.

I looked over at Joe and he looked back at me.

"They did this for a reason." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Yeah they did, they wanted us alone. So now that we're all alone. Let's talk." Joe said standing up and walking towards me.

Oh gosh...

Oh geez, now they are all alone and are going to talk. This is going to turn out well... NOT! Who thinks they'll make up? Or who thinks they'll get into another fight?

So I made a new story it's called His Beauty & Her Beast, I just have a test intro thing up to see if anyone likes it so if you guys could maybe check it out vote for it leave some comments with feed back that would be amazing!

So I just got back from work and it freaking sucks! Dairy Queen is a sucky Job for the summer let me tell you! I have ice cream in my hair on my neck everywhere! its so gross!

Okay QOTD: How in love are you with this story on a scale from 1-10... be honest!

As always LOVE YOU GUYS! VOTE<COMMENT<SHARE! WOOO!