Chapter 7) Pool Fun

Today was the last day of playlist. Tomorrow I got on a plane and went home, leaving my fans and friends behind.

“Connor we’re going to that water park right?” I asked looking at the time. It was about 2:30 and I was so tired because I could not sleep at all last night. My brain doesn’t turn off!

“Yeah we’re meeting everyone in the lobby at 3!” He said from the bathroom. He came out in his swimming trunks and a white tshirt.

“Okay I’m going to change.” I said walking into the bathroom. I put on my pastel floral swimsuit, it had a base of light blue fabric with light pink flowers around it. It contrasted perfectly with my skin to make me look really tan, which I loved.

I put on a simple white tank top over it and then put on some jean shorts. I packed my bag and put in pony tails, an extra swimsuit, sunscreen, a towel, a water bottle, and a water proof bag for my money and phone. I then took off all my makeup and pulled my hair into a high pony, leaving my fringe hang out.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Connor taking a selfie with the lighting from the balcony, I quickly rushed over and stuck my tongue out.

“That is the best!” He said showing it to me.

“Send that to me! I want to frame it!” I said grabbing my bag.

“Ready?” He asked grabbing his towel and putting on his sunglasses and hat.

I put on my sunglasses as well. “Ready!” I said excitedly.

We went to the lobby and saw Jim and Tanya waiting together.

“Hi!” I said smiling at them.

“Lily! Connor!” Tanya said happily. She hugged us both and then Jim hugged us. Jim was so tall compared to me, I was shorter then Tanya so wow was he tall.

Soon everyone was here and we all got into the vans to take us to the water park. It was Connor, me, Joe, Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Tanya, Jim, Niomi, Tyler, Troye, Caspar, and Louise.

When we got to the park we were all super excited. Louise said she was just going to swim around and not go on any waterslides or anything. Niomi said that as well so they set up and started to tan. Tyler and Troye sat with them as well, not wanting to go on any rides as well.

Connor and I really wanted to go onto this tube ride thing, it was really cool and fun looking.

“Okay who’s coming with us?” I asked.

“Us!” Alfie laughed dragging Zoe along.

“Do we have to?” Zoe asked nervously.

“Zoe trust me it’s so fun!” I said comforting her.

“I am!” Marcus said excitedly.

“Tanya and I am!” Jim laughed walking hand in hand with Tan.

Joe and Caspar walked over. “We are!” Joe smiled.

“Okay let’s go!” Connor said smiling. You could ride the big tube thing in groups of 4 or 5 so we had the perfect amount of people.

I quickly took off my shirt and shorts and took my hair out of my pony putting my stuff on my chair. I saw Joe looking at me out of the corner of my eye and I smiled.

“Woah!” Tanya said looking at me.

“What?” I asked confused.

“You have an amazing figure!” She gaped.

“Yeah I need to work out more!” Niomi laughed.

“Aw thank you, but you are so pretty.” I said looking at Tan’s amazing figure. I looked around and realized how beautiful all the people in the YouTube community was.

“Hey want a piggy back ride?” Caspar asked.

“Why?” I laughed.

“I don’t know because it’s more fun than walking.” He laughed.

“Okay.” I said getting on his back.

Soon everyone was getting piggy back rides and laughing. I got off Caspar’s back as we arrived at the line waiting for our turn.

“So what are the groups?” Zoe questioned.

“How about me, Lily, you, Alfie, and?” Connor said.

“Me?” Joe asked putting his arm around my shoulders.

“Sure!” Connor said happily.

We finally got to the top and the guy managing the ride was super hot, like Hollister model hot.

He winked at Zoe and then me causing Zoe and I to giggle but making the boys angry.

We all sat in the big tube and held onto the handles. We pushed off and went super fast down the slide laughing and screaming. It was so fun!

“That was so fun!” Zoe laughed.

“See!” I said nudging her.

“Yeah yeah yeah!” She laughed.

We all went on a few more rides before we all decided to go swimming. We all started playing different games like water tag, marco polo, hold your breath contests, and many more.

Right now I was it for marco polo as I tried to find someone.

“Marco!” I shouted.

“Polo.” I heard a voice say from behind me. I quickly turned around and started smacking the water.

“Ah!” I heard Joe scream as I hit him.

I opened my eyes smiling.

“Ha! Your it!” I laughed. He smirked and started chasing after me. I swam as fast as I could and soon we were away from the group and out of breath.

“Hey can I ask you a question?” Joe asked.

“Yeah.”

“What do we do after playlist?”

I sighed, I knew this was coming but I still wasn’t ready for it.

“I don’t know, we live on opposite sides of the world basically.” I said rubbing my head in frustration.

“We don’t have to be anything, but I would like us to be.” Joe smiled.

“I do too, but these things never work out.” I sighed looking down at my hands.

“Hey,” He said lifting up my chin. “It’s okay, but for now let’s be happy together.” He smiled, kissing me. I kissed back and smiled once we pulled away.

“Okay.”

We all got super tired after swimming for a few hours.

“Okay guys since this is our last day, we are going to have a camp fire at the beach tonight!” Tanya smiled excitedly.

“Okay!” I smiled resting my head on Joe’s shoulder.

“We’ll meet in the lobby at 8.” Jim smiled.

We all agreed and packed up before we went back to the hotel and got ready for tonight.

Woooo okay yay chapter update! So we're already at almost  100 reads! What! okay sorry! But yeah I love you all!

Vote, Comment, Share! Love you!