Chapter 9) Goodbye's

Lily’s POV

I smiled in bed remembering last night. After I had my break down and Joe and I both said I love you we stayed together for a while. Love is a strange thing, and it hits hard. After what I’ve experienced I thought it would take a long time again to say I love you to someone. Joe is just different, he doesn’t cope with all my baggage and push it a side. He understands it, and try’s to help me through all my problems, he’s making me better not trying to cover up my flaws.

Once we spent some time together and I had stopped crying we went back to the campfire and enjoyed the night with everyone. We laughed and cried said our goodbye’s to those who had different flight times so that if we didn’t see them tomorrow we could have said goodbye.

“Lily?” Connor’s voice whispered.

“Hmm?” I asked not wanting to speak.

“Are you awake?”

I shook my head keeping my eyes closed.

“Okay.” He said. Then all of a sudden something started jumping on my bed causing me to scream from surprise.

“What! Ahhh!” I screamed opening my eyes.

I saw Joe smiling before he burst out laughing and laid down next to me. He was obviously laughing at my reaction.

Connor pointed a camera in my face, which was obviously Joe’s vlogging camera. I sighed desperately trying to sort out my hair, this was just great.

“Suggy pranks strikes again!” He says laughing into the camera.

“I hate you!” I said covering my face with my pillow.

“You didn’t hate me last night.” He said. I pulled the pillow from my face in shock from his comment. A cheeky grin was spread across his face as he looked at me.

“Joe!” I said slapping his arm. “I have no clue what he’s talking about, he’s a dirty dirty boy!” I said copying Tyler’s accent at the end.

Connor turned the camera to himself and said “Maybe we should go, bye guys!” waving at the camera and turning it off.

“You better not keep that in!” I said pointing a finger at him.

“I am so keeping that in!” He smirked.

“Joe, they’re going to think we had sex or something!” I sighed.

“So.” He grinned.

I slapped his arm again. “So they’ll call me a slut and hate on me!” I sighed pushing my hair back.

“Okay I’ll edit it out.” He sighed copying me by pushing his hair back.

“Good, now I have to get ready I have to be at the airport at 3.” I said pushing the blankets off me.

“I have to be there at 3 too, at least we can spend most of the day together.” He smiled.

“Yeah, and then go to other sides of the world.” I said shutting the bathroom door behind me. I didn’t want to sound angry with Joe, but I was just so frustrated that we had to leave each other.

I got in the shower continued to think about what would happen to us and our relationship. Once I was done I packed up my shower stuff and did my hair and makeup. I simply put my hair into a messy bun because I would spend a few hours on a plane today. I also went along with that idea for my makeup and just put on some mascara, nude eye shadow, and some foundation to cover my blemishes. I walked out of the bathroom with just my towel around me.