Chapter 4) Balcony Prank

Joe’s POV

Caspar was a dick.

2 hours earlier

“Hey Lily want to come back to me and Caspar’s room?” I asked hoping she would say yes. I just wanted to spend all of playlist with her.

“Oh sure!” She said smiling happily at me.

“Yes now I can hit on you!” Caspar shouts running up and putting his arms on mine and Lily’s shoulder.

“Caspar you are a dork.” Lily laughed. Yeah he’s a dork who better be joking cause I really liked Lily. She got my stupid random humor and wasn’t scared to be herself.

She looked so pretty today. Her dress was so beautiful and her hair was flowing down she just made me melt.

“Joe? You okay?” She asked waving her hand in front of me. Crap she saw me staring.

“Um yeah sorry. I was thinking.” That wasn’t a good save.

“Okay.” She said casually. “Bet I can beat you to the elevator!” She said running towards the building. I ran after her laughing. She goes from worrying about her hair to running around, she was amazing.

I ran and soon caught up to her.

“No get away!” She shouted trying run faster.

“In your dreams!” I said slowly pulling ahead of her. I got to the doors and quickly made it through them before tagging the elevator. She came a second behind me and tagged it as well.

“That’s not fair I as running in a dress and sandals!” She pouted. God she looked so cute.

“Sorry love,” I said putting my arm around her. “Maybe next time.”

As the door to the elevator opened Caspar came running in with us.

“Running’s hard!” He said sitting down in the middle of the elevator.

“Caspar your legs are like two times the size of mine!” Lily joked.

“So just because I have long legs doesn’t mean I’m Olympic Gold Medalist!” He breathed out loudly causing him to lose his breath again.

“Ha okay I’ll give that to you!” Lily laughed. Her smile when she laughed was so cute. God I sounded weird.

“Lily guess what we have waiting for you in our room!” I said remembering the boxes of Cheese Itz we got from fans.

“What? Tell me!” She excitedly jumped up and down moving away from my arm.

“No you have to wait and see!” I said smiling.

“Ugh I hate waaiting its torture!” She complained resting her head on my shoulder.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. Just then the elevator dinged and Lily walked out after Caspar. That moment didn’t last long.

I sighed and followed them into the room, Caspar went into the bathroom while Lily sat down on my bed.

“Can you please tell me now?” She begged.

“Okay follow me.” I said opening the balcony door and going out to look at the food we hid out here.

Lily came out and instantly saw the Cheese Itz and other American food. She picked up the food and smiled.

“Is this for me?” She questioned.

“Yeah, I thought well we thought you’d like it.” I mumbled not finding the right words.

She smiled and ran over and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back, it was nice getting hugs from her.

Just then Caspar started to laugh and the door slammed shut. Caspar held his camera to the glass and both Lily and I pulled away.

“Caspar open the door!” I shouted.

Caspar’s POV

As soon as I got off the elevator I put my plan into motion. I went into the bathroom and got out my camera.

“Okay guys sorry I’m whispering but I’m about to prank Lily and Joe. I had Joe put some American food and other stuff on the balcony because I’m going to lock them out there. Here we go!” I said turning the camera away from me to show what I saw.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lily run and hug Joe. I saw my chance and quickly ran to the door, shut it and locked it.

They both turned looking confused before realizing what I did. Oh Joe looks mad.

“Caspar open the door!” He shouted pounding on the glass.

“Sorry guys, but you just got pranked.” I said looking down at my phone. “And I’m late for dinner!” I said smiling.

“Caspar don’t you dare!” Lily shouted.

“Sorry.” I said leaving the room and going into the elevator. I hope they won’t get too angry with me…

Hello everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying this! Make sure to check out my other story called modeling with 5sos if you like five seconds of summer! 

Make sure to vote comment and share so I know you like it. I don't want to write a story no one likes!

Love you guys!