Chapter 2) Disney Drama

I sat down in my seat across from Connor and picked up the menu.

"Who is meeting us for breakfast again?" I asked browsing the Ihop menu. I really wanted pancakes and hash browns!

"Let's see. Zoe, Alfie, Louise, Troye, Tyler, Jim, Tanya, Marcus, Niomi, ummm oh Caspar, and Joe. I think that's everyone but some others might come as well." Connor said setting down his menu.

"You already know what you are getting!" I said looking at him shocked. He usually searches the menu for what sounds perfect and what will look perfect. Insta pictures got to be on point!

"Yeah I'm getting three pancakes with fresh fruit on top with a berry glaze that we have back at home!" He said excitedly.

"Oh yeah my dad always got that! I thought it was only a Minnesota thing!" I said scanning the menu looking for it.

"No Florida also has it!"

"I'm getting it too! And hash browns!" I pointed a finger at him.

"Hey I'm not stopping you." He held up his hands in defense.

"Good don't get in the way of me and my hash browns!"

"I think I learned my lesson from when you sprayed ketchup on me because I ate your hash browns!" He said starting to laugh. We both laughed super hard at the memory. Connor and I have been best friends for years and grew up together. My mom always thought we would end up married but considering Connors gay I don't think that's going to happen even though she still ships it!

"Okay good cause I'm not scared to ruin your favorite shirt from Tumblr." I said with a wicked smirk on my face.

"You wouldn't dare!" He looked offended.

"Try me!" I said glaring at him. We both started to lose it and started to laugh again.

We sat and talked for a while waiting for the others before we ate. I got a smoothie and Connor got a coffee so we both were happy enjoying our drinks and talking.

"Hello sorry it took so long! Alfie takes ages!" Zoe said sitting to my left. Alfie followed her an sat to her left.

"Okay it's not my fault I got locked out trying to get you a gift to wake up to!" He said sadly looking down.

"Wait what happened!" Connor asked confused.

"Alfie got up while I was asleep and talked to some of my fans and collected a bunch of nice notes from them to bring to me but I woke up while he was doing that and started getting ready with my music super loud. So then Alfie sat outside because he forgot his card to get in. I finally heard his knocking and let him in, but then he took an hour to get ready!" Zoe told the story glaring at Alfie at the end.

"I'm slow in the morning!" Alfie defended.

"Whatever I'm starving!" Zoe said looking at the menu.

Soon everyone started to arrive.

"Hello Lily." Joe said taking the seat to my right.

"Hello Joesph." I said in a snooty voice.

"I hate when people say Joesph!" He complained.

"Well then that's what I'm calling you from now on." I smirked. I was in an annoying people kind of mood today.

We all ordered and ate happily.

"Jim when's our panel? Joe and I forgot." Caspar asked stuffing food into his mouth after.

"Yeah I kind of lost the time as well." Marcus said eating more of his food. How was just a fruit bowl breakfast!