Chapter 3) Kiss?! Marry?!

So it was now about 7 and the boys had just got done with their panel so we all went back to our rooms.

“Lily pass me the Cheese Itz.” Connor said as he slowly sat up in his bed.

“I’m so excited for my meet up! Are you going to come with me?” I asked passing the box to him.

“Yeah sure! It will be a fun little surprise to have me there.”

“Well not that much of a surprise we are best friends.”

“Yeah well whatever! The point is it will be fun!”

“True! Are we going out to eat or are we just going to lie off Cheese Itz?” I asked looking over at Connor shoving the little crackers into his mouth.

“Isj wedfjk sihol.” Connor muffled through his stuffed face.

“What!” I asked confused.

He held up his finger as I waited for him to finish his food.

“I said we should go out.”

“Okay, haha you created such a mess!” I said looking at the orange flakes surrounding him.

“Yeah oops.”

“Should we ask anyone else to come?” I asked.

*knock knock* Well I guess that answered my question. People!

I got up off the bed while Connor frantically cleaned his mess.

I opened the door to see Caspar waiting in the door frame and Joe awkwardly next to him.

“Hi.” I said opening the door so they could come in.

“We were wondering if you guys wanted to go and eat with us?” Caspar asked sitting next to Connor.

I sat on my bed and Joe sat with me as well.

“Yeah we were just going to ask people if they wanted to eat with us.” Connor said sneaking the box of food under his pillow.

“Where were you guys thinking?” I asked taking Joe’s hat off of him again.

“Hey!” He said trying to grab it back.

“It looks better on me remember!” I said with a huge grin.

“Fine!” He said crossing his arms and putting on a cute pouty face. Did I just say cute?

“We were thinking olive garden? Is it any good?” Caspar asked looking at Connor then Me.

“Yes! I love it there! We are going now!” I said standing up and slipping on my sandals.

“Okay let’s go!” Connor said putting his arm on my shoulders.

We decided to get a cab to Olive Garden since it was too far to walk. Connor sat up front with the driver and I sat in between Caspar and Joe because I’m the smallest! This is when I hated being thin and short!

We pulled up to the restaurant about ten minutes later.

“Thank you very much!” I said to the cab driver as we left the car and entered the restaurant.

“Hi I’m Sarah an- Omg! Oh sorry I Hi!” The server said clearly she recognized us.

“It’s okay, what’s your name?” Caspar asked. He was so sweet with fans.

“Um Sarah, sorry if my boss saw me she would kill me, but can I get a picture with you Lily and then all of you?” She asked kindly.

“Of course! By the way your hair is so beautiful!” I said looking at her lilac hair.