Chapter 5) Balcony Talk

Lily’s POV

“Joe he’s not going to leave us out here is he!” I asked freaking out. This was a very small space.

“Lily it’s okay calm down.” Joe said walking over to me and hugging me.

I hugged him back taking in the smell of his cologne. I could feel the tears in my eyes about to fall.

“Joe I-, I can’t do this. It’s so small out here and we can’t get back out!” I cried into his chest.

“Okay don’t worry, I’ll text Caspar and he’ll come back.” He rubbed my back not letting go of me.

“Okay.” I sobbed.

Joe pulled away and smiled at me. “Sit on the chair okay, eat some food.” He said pointing to the Cheese Itz.

I sat down on the chair trying to breathe normally through the sobs. I was not hungry, I instead felt like I was going to puke.

I could see Joe go onto his phone. I looked out the view and tried to focus on how beautiful it was. The sun was starting to set which made it look so beautiful. I smiled whipping away my tears. I closed my eyes focused on my mom and my breathing. I felt Joe sit in the seat next to me and start to rub my back.

“He’s not coming is he?” I sighed already knowing the answer.

“No, I’m sorry.” He sighed taking his hand away from my back.

“It’s okay I think I can make it, I just need to not think about the door being locked and not being able to get off here until knows how long.” I sighed opening my eyes again.

“Well we have food and blankets, at least Caspar was a little nice.” Joe smiled making me smile.

“Yeah, I think I’ll have some Cheese Itz now.” I laughed grabbing a box.

“Um do you mind if I vlog? I just need to let them know what a dick Caspar is.” He laughed.

“Yeah just don’t mention my little attack, Caspar doesn’t need to get blamed for it.” I mentioned knowing people would take it too far. Caspar didn’t know I have these problems.

“Okay yeah.” He smiled.

Joe’s POV

“So something slightly annoying has happened.” I said into the camera. “I’m here with Lily.” I said pointing the camera at her.

She smiled at the camera. “Hi, don’t mind me in the background stuffing my face with Cheese Itz!” She waved, causing us both to laugh at her silly comment.

“So we are out on the balcony because Caspar thought it would be funny to lock us out here while he was out. Now he was kind enough to have food and blankets out here for us, but I must say I am still pissed at him!” I looked into the camera.

“Am I really that bad of company?” Lily said sounding hurt.

I pointed the camera at her. “I never said that! I just said it sucks being out here! If we were inside together I would be perfectly fine.” I said smiling at her. Her smile grew as I turned the camera back to me.

“Okay so we are going to hang out, eat American food, and wait for Caspar to come back.” I said into the camera before turning it back to Lily.

She smiled beautifully and waved at the camera. “Bye little sugglets!” She shouted.

“Okay what do we do now?” I asked, putting my camera away.

“I say we eat and talk.” She smiled.

“Okay what should I try?” I looked at all the food.

“Oooo try poptarts!” She said tossing me a box.

“Cookie dough?”

“Yeah they are so so good!”

“Okay if you sayyyy.” I said opening the box to see a silver package. Lily looked at me waiting for me to eat it. I opened the package and saw the weird rectangle I took a bite and instantly loved it.

“Right!” She smiled.

“This is amazing!” I said eating more of it.

“I know they are the best. You should try Hot Fudge Sundae next!”

“Okay!” I said starting to get up.

“Slow down! Wait a little before you eat all the food!” She laughed I laughed as well, it felt good to laugh.

Lily’s POV

He was so sweet and funny.

“Joe?” I asked smiling at him shoving a pop tart in his mouth.

“Um yeah?” He said trying to keep the food in his mouth.

“Can I- never mind.” I said pushing away the thought.

“Oh come on, you can tell me anything.” He reassured.

“Well it’s more of a question not a confession.” I said looking down at my hands fumbling around with the blanket I had on me.

“That’s okay, you can ask me anything too.” He smiled.

“Well um, what do you think of me?” I asked hesitantly.

“Um, well you’re a nice girl. You se-“

“No, not the basic overview. What do you actually see in me?” I asked trying to not sound pushy.

Joe’s POV

Wow um I wasn’t expecting this. I guess it was time for the truth.

“The real truth huh?” I asked looking into her eyes. She nodded scooting closer to me.

“Well ugh I really don’t know how to put it. I think you’re gorgeous. Your eyes are just like the stars and moon I can see why you love them so much.” I smiled. Causing her to smile. “Yeah that’s another thing, your smile. It is the most genuine smile I’ve ever seen, and when you smile your whole face lights up. Your laugh makes you look the same way, your laugh is just so happy and even when I tell a stupid joke you laugh.” I said causing her cheeks to turn pink. “And I don’t know why but I love to make your cheeks rosy and see you embarrassed because it’s the cutest thing. You smile and then start fiddling with your hair.” I said looking down. “I’ve never felt this way about someone before, I just don’t know what to do. I like you a lot and I don’t know what to do about it because we leave in a few days an-“ I babbled but was cut off by Lily placing her lips on mine.

Lily’s POV

I didn’t know what to say. Joe was saying everything I was feeling and more. I couldn’t stop smiling he just made me so happy. I quickly stood up and stopped him mid-sentence by kissing him. His lips felt right with mine and it felt so right. I sat down on his lap, well he kind of pulled me down onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist.

I pulled away and put my forehead onto his. I smiled looking into his eyes as he did the same now.

“What do we do now?” I asked resting my head on his shoulder.

“We enjoy now.” He said rubbing my back.

“Guess whose back!” Caspar shouted opening the door.

“Oh my god thank you!” I said hugging him.

“Um yeah, shouldn’t you be mad at me?” He questioned.

I started to laugh, and Joe came up behind me and put his arm around my waist.

“Not anymore mate.” Joe laughed with me. We went into his room and laid on his bed together. Playlist sure just got interesting.

OMGGGGGG! HAHAHHAHA! Sorry but the feels are so strong right now! Okay so should their ship name be Jily or Loe? Comment what you want the ship to be! 

Okay yeahhh so make sure to vote, comment and share like always! Love you guys!