Chapter 17) Tanya & Jim sleepover

"Wow, I am so sorry Lily! Jim can you order us room service? We'll go out tomorrow, but tonight Lily needs us." Tanya told Jim as she rubbed my back. We went back to their room and I had just gotten done telling Tan and Jim everything. Starting from last year's playlist to now.

"I'm sorry, I can go. You two should enjoy your night." I sobbed starting to get up.

"Sit back down." Tan said pulling me back onto the bed. "Jim and I can eat out anytime, but we can't always be around to comfort you, and right now that's all I and Jim want to do!" She hugged me.

"Yeah I mean now I get to sit in bed and eat, not be all fancy somewhere!" Jim laughed.

"Oh Jim you love being fancy!" Tanya laughed. I smiled wiping my eyes.

"Well I'd rather be nonfancy with my beautiful fiancé and one of my best friends who needs me." He smiled.

"Thanks Jim." I smiled as he went to call room service.

I opened my phone in search trying to find out what made this whole thing happen.

"What are you looking for?" Tan curiously watched over my shoulder.

"I want to see if I can find what made Joe snap. There had to be something." I sighed scrolling through my texts with Oli. None of it was very flirty we were just being nice. Then I found it.

Oli: Hey beautiful

Lily: WRONG NUMBER lol

Oli: Stop you are gorgeous, any guy would be lucky to have you. Your smart and funny, you are super kind even to rude idiots. You are literally the perfect human.

Lily: Oli! Stop! I'm going to cry!

Oli: It's true, any guy would be lucky to have you.

Lily: Not if he's an ass.

Oli: Am I an ass?

Lily: OF COURSE NOT!

Oli: SO I have a chance with you then?

Lily: Well yeah I guess so. :)

Oli: Lily I love you

Lily: I love you too

Oli: Could we maybe go on a date sometime?

Lily: um maybe.

I sighed rubbing my head, fuck!

"Wow I didn't know you and Oli were dating." Tanya looked at me confused.

"Well we aren't, I said I love you but I meant it more as a friend! I just liked Oli but not enough to date him." I sighed as my tears started to fall once again.

"Hey it's okay! It will work out trust me!" Tanya comforted me.

"I hope, I can't lose Joe again. It'll just hurt too much. I defiantly don't want to lose Oli either!" I sobbed.

"You won't!" Tanya smiled. "Now let's get Jim to get us some cake and we can have a great night. I smiled and nodded my head, I really did have amazing friends.

We spent the night talking and laughing, keeping my mind off everything.

"Jim!" Tanya laughed at Jim's dirty remark he made.

"Jim I have to say you are way different off camera!" I laughed.

"Hey I'm not that bad!" Jim chuckled.

"Oh can we watch something funny? Like stand-up comedy!" I smiled approvingly.

"I've never really watched any, is it good?" Tanya questioned.

"I have the perfect one, Netflix here we come!" I giggled pulling Tanya's laptop to pull up Kevin Hart.

After watching 2 of his movie we were dying from laughter. Jim and Tanya have both now fallen in love with stand up comedy and now really want to watch more.

"This went from the worst to best night ever!" I smiled hugging Jim and Tan.

"We love you, even if you did ruin our dinner." Jim chuckled.

"Jim!" Tanya slapped his arm. I just laughed and enjoyed their company.

sorry this is kind of a filler but hey its better then nothing!

LOVE you guys! Make sure to VOTE!