Chapter 21) One D, Disney, & Logan?

Joe's POV

I sat on Lily's bed half dressed, I was moving extra slow this morning since Lily practically dragged me out of bed. Sure it was already 10am but we still went to bed around 3 or maybe 4, I don't remember it was late.

"Joe!" Lily shouted from the bathroom.

"Hmm?" I hummed not wanting to even talk.

"Come here please?" She asked in a sing song voice.

"Fine," I groaned getting up and entering the bathroom. "Only because I love you."

She turned to me smiling her beautiful smile, I'd do anything to see that smile.

"Do I look okay? We're going to Disney and I just don't want to be over dressed! But I also don't want to look like I just jumped out of bed." She stressed messing with her hair.

"You look beautiful as always, I wish you weren't wearing your make up though." I pointed out, she really didn't need make up because she just looked way prettier without it.

"Well there will be fans at Disney so I want to be ready for pictures and stuff. But you are not ready at all, you are just in your boxers!" She laughed realizing how I wasn't ready at all.

"Okay I'll be ready soon just turn on Pandora and I'll get dressed." I said as she just nodded. I followed her gaze to my stomach.

"Take a picture it'll last longer!" A voice shouted from outside the bathroom.

"Caspar!" Lily laughed.

"You just about made me poo myself." I laughed.

"Ew Joe!" Caspar groaned.

"Joe get dressed!" Lily said pushing me out the bathroom.

I started getting dressed when I heard the song on Pandora change and I instantly knew what was going to happen, Lily was about to burst out in song in 3 2 1.

"I'm broken! DO you hear me?" Lily sang out. Oh I soo called it! Every one direction song is an instant jam out session.

"I'm blinded because you are everything I see!" Lily continued.

"I'm dancing alone, I'm praying,"

"That your heart will just turn around." Lily sang and as she was about to sing the next part a voice cut her off.

"And as I walk up to your door," Caspar sang out, well more like shouted.

"My head turns to face the floor." They sang together. Ah what the hell.

"Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say!" We all sang.