Chapter 6) Shopping with Zoe!

Lily’s POV

“Lily get up!” I heard a voice say. I looked and saw Connor and Zoe both staring at me.

“Um I don’t like when people watch me sleep.” I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

“We only watched for a few minutes to see if you would wake up!” Zoe chirped sitting on my bed.

“Okay well not to be rude but why are you here at,” I said looking at my phone. “7am? I went to bed late.” I sighed fully waking up.

“Well we are going to spend the whole day together!” She smiled.

“Okay but can I get food first?” I asked stretching.

“Yes food, shopping, and fun here we come!” She shouted.

“Ow.” I laughed.

I got up and showered while Zoe sat and chatted. I got changed into high-waisted shorts. They went form dark wash to light wash jean material and had gold little buttons next to the pockets. I then put on a crop top tank top that was plain white with a pretty designed circle. I then put on my peach colored vans.

I moved onto my makeup and hair. I put my hair into a messy bun knowing having it down would make me even hotter then I already was. Today was a beautiful day but gosh it needed to cool down a bit. I then did my makeup. I put on my mascara and foundation. Then I winged my eyeliner and put my eye shadow on.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Zoe and Connor trying to catch food in their mouth.

“Ready?” I asked grabbing my water.

“Ready.” Zoe said standing up. “Bye Connor!” She laughed messing up his perfect quiff.

“Hey! That took a while!” He sighed going into the bathroom.

“Let’s go!” Zoe laughed grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

First we went back to her and Alfie’s room because she needed to get her sunglasses that she forgot.

“Hey Alfredo!” She smiled kissing him. I entered the room and saw Marcus and Joe sitting on a couch.

“Oh hi!” I smiled looking at Joe. His face lit up as he stood to hug me.

“Hi Lily.” He said taking me into his arms. He rubbed my back and pulled away smiling at me. Everyone looked at us.

“Ugh right are you ready Zoe?” I asked trying to clear the tension.

“Um yeah.” She smiled. “Bye Alfie! Bye Marcus! Bye Butt!” Zoe laughed lightly smacking his arm.

“Bye.” I smiled at everyone before following her out.

“So what was that?” Zoe questioned once we were in the elevator.

“Um Joe hugged me.”

“Yeah, but why? Not that he can’t hug you but it just seemed like more than a hug.” She looked at me with wondering eyes.

“Joe and I are friends, just friends.” I sighed.

“Okay, but if you don’t plan on taking, whatever it is you guys are, somewhere. Make sure not to hurt Joe, he’s sensitive.” She said looking into my eyes. “Don’t worry I’m going to give the same speech to him later.” She smiled.

“I like him, I don’t want to hurt him.” I smiled. “But I can’t do long distance, you know how its turned out for me before. I know Joe isn’t that way but things like this never work out.” I sighed.