Chapter 11) Playlist 2k15

I sat in the airport alone looking around. I didn’t have Connor or Tyler this year, it was just me and my anxiety was starting to rise. I forced away a picture of Joe and thought about my mom and being back home with her again.

I tweeted out ‘Hey guys getting a little anxious for playlist. I’m still going, I’m just nervous.’ Instantly I got reply’s that made me smile and feel better, there was always hate but I ignored them and focused on the people that cared.

I heard my flight being called and smiled getting up and going onto the plane. Once I was on the plane I got out my camera and started to vlog, luckily Playlist flew me in first class so I was in a seat by the window by myself.

“Hey guys! So currently I am on a plane headed to Orlando!” I said trying to keep my voice down to not disturb anyone. “I am really lucky cause this is the first time I’m flying first class and it’s really nice, I mean look at this view.” I said holding the camera to the window and showing them the lovely pinky clouds. “I’ll see you in Orlando!” I smiled turning it off.

After about 4 hours of sitting on the plane we finally got to Orlando. I sighed, here we go again. (lol get it! That’s last chapter’s title! Sorry okay byeee) I had to wait a little before I could finally get off the plane, once I was off I spent another 10 minutes just trying to find my luggage! I really don’t like flying. Maybe next year I could go on a road trip with people to playlist, that’d be fun.

“Hello everyone! So I finally am off the plane, I have my luggage, and now I’m just waiting for the taxi to take me to the hotel! Ready here’s a room tour in 3,2,1” I said turning the camera off. The next time they saw me I would be in my room. The taxi ride was nice, the driver was an older gentlemen, or as I like to call them raisins! He told me some cool stories about his life, and in return asked what I do for a living.

“Well it’s sort of hard to explain sir.” I sighed rubbing the back of my head.

“Try me.” He smiled.

“Okay well there’s this site on the internet called YouTube. What it’s used for is to post videos, these videos can be of anything as long as it’s not inappropriate and don’t violet their terms and conditions of using the site.” I started him nodding his head understanding it so far.

“So when I was 12 I started putting random videos on this site. Videos of me talking about tips for school, or how I don’t like the grocery store, or showing people some different hair styles they could wear. If you like a person you can subscribe to them and get an email when they post a new video, and If you like a certain video of theirs you can hit the like button.” I said satisfied on my well explanation.

“So how do you get paid through all of this dearie?” He questioned.

“It’s a complicated process, you can get paid to advertise for companies or YouTube will pay you depending on many factors. The point is it’s a very new thing and most people don’t understand it.” I sighed.

“Well I get it now, do you do anything else?” He smiled.

I sat trying to think about other things that I do.

“Well, I like to sing. I make videos of me doing that, and I hope one day I can go somewhere with that. I also really like fashion and design sometimes, but I don’t know if anything will come of that. Recently though I’ve been looking into opening a bakery since it’s always been one of my dreams as well.” I said realizing how diverse my dreams were.

“I think you are a talented young girl, you’ll find your way.” He smiled. We continued talking for quite some time until we arrived at the hotel.

“Thank you so much!” I said handing him the money and a tip for how kind he was.

“Thank you dear, good luck.” He smiled. I smiled back and exited the cab going into my new room. I smiled looking around wow! I got out my camera and started vogging.

“Ok so I haven’t explored my room yet so here we are, oh look at this bathroom! I need to go to lush just to take a bath in that!” I laughed looking at the jumbo bath tub.

“My bed looks so perfect I don’t want to touch it, but I also want to do that thing they do in the movies where they jump on it…” I said looking at the lovely made bed with tons of pillows.

“And this view! Thank you Playlist so much you really out did yourself this year!” I said turning the camera and walking out on to the balcony. “This is so stunning!” I smiled looking around.

I looked down to see a bunch of fans waving up at me. “Hi guys! I love you!” I shouted down to them waving.

“We love you Lily!” They shouted back.

“Hopefully I can meet you soon!” I waved going back into my room.

“Alright guys, I have no clue what I’m doing tonight but we’ll see!” I said turning off the camera. I put it back into its little bag carrier to keep it safe and got out my phone, I sat on one of the sofa’s that were in the room still not wanting to mess up the bed.

I smiled seeing a text from zoe!

ZoeBoo(this is how it is in Lily’s phone haha!): Lily! Are you here yet?

Lily: Yeah, my room is so big it’s kind of scary…

ZoeBoo: Come visit us! It’s just me and Alfie unpacking and stuff!

Lily: Okay, just text me the dets for your room!

Now that I had Zoe’s room number and floor I got out my camera and brought it with me, just in case there’s any vlog worthy things. I smiled arriving at their door and knocking, I got a little lost at first so I was happy to be here now.

Zoe opened the door and smiled quickly pulling me into a hug.

“I missed you soo much!” She squealed.

“I missed you too!” I hugged back. We pulled away and went into the room, wow their room was nice!

“You never came to visit in Brighton!” She accused.

“You never came to visit L.A.!” I shot back.

“Okay we were both bad friends.” She sighed.

“Yeah, I am for sure visiting this year though! I need a break from L.A. to be honest.” I sighed.

“Is that a Lily I hear?” I heard Alfie’s voice and turned to be greeted by a camera.

“Hello everyone.” I waved at the camera. Alfie smiled and hugged me tightly.

“I love Playlist so much, I get to meet fans and hang out with my best friends from around the world.” He smiled.

“Yeah and the hotels have such good food!” I commented making Zoe and Alfie laugh.

“Lily’s just here for the food guys!” Alfie laughed.

“Well it’s true! It’s good food!”  I defended.

“It’s okay we know you love food!” Zoe patted my back laughing.

I wasn’t at Playlist for the food! I was here to meet my fans, and stay as far from Joe as possible.

poor lily is so bitter right now, but why did Joe just stop talking to her?! I'm excited for next chapter, heres a hint Emila and Edwardo (sorry if I spelt it wrong!)

Remember! Vote, Comment, Share!

Love you Guys!

~Maddie!