Chapter 15) Meet up

"Joe I swear if you don't give me back my phone I'll die!" I screeched reaching for my phone Joe stole away from me.

"Try going one day without it! Here you take mine and I'll take yours." He smiled handing me his phone. "We'll give them back at the end of the day, deal?"

I thought about it for a bit moving Joe's phone between my hands. We were walking around the playlist building looking for my meet up room. I looked at Joe as he gave me a reassuring smile. I guess it wouldn't be that bad, right?

"Fine, but I'm not telling you the password." I smiled feeling smart.

"Fine I'll just lock you out of it." He smirked at me.

"You wouldn't." I scolded.

"Try me." He said frantically pushing the buttons on my phone as it locked for a minute.

"Joe!" I laughed smacking his arm.

"Ow!"

"Hey you deserve it!"

"Just give me your password and it won't be locked for 5 years when you get it back." He smirked has the minute went off. I thought about it as he hit a number.

"Fine it's 3333." I sighed.

He started laughing as he typed in my password. HE quickly started going through my phone.

"Okay what's your password? Since you get to look at all my stuff." I said getting ready to type the password on Joe's phone.

"Oh ugh you don't want to go on my phone." He nervously laughed.

"Why not! Please!" I begged.

"Um no, listen you should get to you meet and greet but ugh I should ugh go. See you at the end of the day!" He yelled running away. What the hell!

I continued walking around looking for my room when I finally came across a door that said 'Lily M&G' I smiled opening it and walking into a room filled with people sat at tables having conversations. I quickly snuck behind stage and smiled at Debbie who was in charge of everything for me at playlist. A wave of relief washed over her as she walked over to me.

"Where were you? This was supposed to start already." She sighed rubbing her head.

"I couldn't find this place, I had no directions! Then Joe thought it would be funny to take my phone and now I have his till the end of the day even though he won't tell me his password but I told him mine." I rambled out of breathe.

"Okay stay calm, by the way you and Joe are cute together." She said shoving me on stage. Ugh Joe and I aren't together!

The crowd everyone in the room turned their attention to me and started cheering and taking pictures. I walked over to the microphone tripping over my phone feet.

"Well I just pulled out my Jennifer Lawrence card." I laughed as everyone laughed with me.

"So it's very nice to see all of you! I'm so excited to meet you guys, this is basically just like a fun sleepover party. So eat laugh and I'll make my way around to all of you even if it takes all day." I smiled.

"Which I'm hoping it won't take all day though." I laughed once again causing them to laugh.

I walked around to a few of the front tables talking and taking pictures with everyone. I laughed and collected some gifts that they brought for me. I walked over to another table of smiling girls and one boy.

"Hello everyone!" I smiled taking an open seat next to the guy.

"Lily we love you so much." He smiled at me.

"Well I love you all too, the only reason I'm hear is because of you."

"Lily can you follow us on twitter and Instagram, we all share the accounts and it's all about you." A girl smiled.

"Oh yeah, let me just-"I sighed pulling out Joe's phone.

"What's wrong?" Another girl asked.

"Joe and I swapped phones for the day, and I don't know his password." I sighed.

"I bet we could guess it. Can I see the phone?" The boy asked.

"As long as you give it back, I don't need to be buying Joe a new phone and have to explain why." I laughed.

"No problem let me just see it for a second." He smiled. I handed him the phone and he looked at it for a while tilting it around before punching in some random numbers.

I gaped as the phone opened.

"How in the world did you do that!" I asked looking at the phone.

"His fingerprints were on it." He laughed. I laughed as well looking at his phone, my heart melted as I noticed his background was a picture of us together last playlist.

"That's so cute!" The girl next to me said.

Okay I know it's short and I'm sorry I haven't posted but hey it's something. I'm trying to figure out the plot and where I want to take this story. But okay isn't that cute how Joe's lock screen is of him and Lily! EEEEEEEEEEEE I died writing that.

Love you guys!

Vote, Comment, Share! [For an update ;)]