Chapter 23) A Downhill Life

Lily's POV

"CONNOR! STOP!" I yelled as he continued to tickle my sides.

"Oh what was that, I didn't hear a please did I?" He teased continuing my torture.

"Please!" I spoke with my last breathe just as Connor pulled away. I took a few minutes before I finally could speak and breathe normally again.

"Just make the video! Stop being distracted!" I said going behind the camera and making sure it was focused. 

"Okay here we go." He finally said starting the video. Connor had waited a long time to release his book and now he got to go on a book tour, which I was so luckily invited to.

I left once I knew he was fully on track and went inside his house to get something to eat. It was a curse and a blessing to always be hungry, today it was a curse because Mr. Franta was quite healthy. Now don't get me wrong I ate very healthy as well but I also ate very badly, it was the diet I choose to live by. 

I scavenged through his drawers and cabinets already knowing what they  contained, I had done this same scan many times, I was happy to find a new item in the cabinet. Donkey chips. I look at the ingredients and realized they only had four. 

I reopened the bag and ate one of the chips which were amazing, who knew these four ingredient chips would be my new favorite food.

"Connor!" I shouted walking back outside.

"Lily stop interrupting my video!" He yelled back.

"Hey shut up!" Connor's neighbor yelled. Oops.

"Great now my neighbors hate me." He laughed.

I sat down with him eating more of the chips.

"Well this is it, the start of something amazing." Connor smiled happily.

"Your life is just going up but yet I feel like I'm living a downhill life." I sighed shoving more chips into my mouth. I missed him.

.................................

"Wow London is just, wow!" I said starring out the taxi window.

"Yeah, I should have brought you the first time I came here with Tyler and Troye. Would have been fun with the 4 of us." He said starring out his window.

"You were finding yourself, you needed to be with them." I said taking his hand in mine. The taxi driver looked at us threw his mirror and a smile appeared on his face. The problem was he was thinking wrong.

I knew what he thought, he thought that Connor and I were together which is hilarious to think about. Heres why.

One, I am female.

Two, Connor is male.

Three, Connor is gay. He likes men.

Four, we're best friends.

Five, I'm in love with someone else. Someone I lost because I wasn't what he wanted I guess.

Six, I'm in a relationship.

I pulled my hand back from Connors and looked out the window the rest of the trip.

................................

"Let us in!" Connor spoke through the intercom.

There was a familiar chuckle and talk back and forth before he let us in.

We walked up the stairs to find Dan and Phil rushing down them towards us.

"Dan!" I screamed hugging him. "Phil!" I screamed hugging them both.

"Hey..." Connor said with a pout.

"Well we're waiting." I said as he joined us in the group hug.

"Okay as much as this is a good moment, we're on the the stairs and I feel awkward hugging this long." Dan babbled.

"Dan! Why do you ruin happy moments? It wasn't awkward until you said it was!" Phil mumbled.

"I don't try it happens, this is my human ways. I can't control it." Dan stated.

Wow these two were exactly the same as on camera, just a little less energy like every other YouTuber.

"Boys, can we just get off the stairs now?" I laughed.

"Yes we can, Phil we're already failing at being hosts." Dan said smacking his head, something I realized he did very often.

"Dil's way better at this stuff." Phil commented.

"Shush they're going to think we're weird talking about our sim son." Dan awkwardly scratched at his head.

"I love Dil, those episodes are hilarious!" I butt in.

"Dan major idea! What if we had a guest star in the sims! We could put Lily in the game with Dil!" Phil excitedly revealed his idea.

"That's actually a good idea! Lily?" Dan asked looking back at me.

"I'd love to." I felt so happy to be able to play with them, they were Youtube legends well at least in my eyes.

"Well here we are!" Dan smiled opening the door to their flat as they would say. I laughed in my head, oh the British talk.

"Let's do this!" Phil said in his dreadful American accent.

"Never do that again." Dan laughed.

"Sorry." Phil laughed.

This was going to be quite the day.

I entered the room and watched as the boys filmed together, in the middle of their last video I got a text.

************: Welcome to London.

Lily: Who is this?

************: It's Joe, I got a new number since you blocked my old one.

My heart tore but I kept myself together as I wrote my response.

Lily: You were the one who broke it off, both times. Why can't you just leave me alone.

Joe: Because I still love you.

Lily: F*ck you Joe. You never loved me, you're a player who just gets bored. I'm done letting you ruin my life! My life's far better without you, I won't live this downhill life because of you!

I sent the text knowing my own words were lies, my life has gotten worse without Joe. I was falling apart everyday. I needed a new start, maybe London could be my new start.

EEEEEEEEEEE! Soooo a lot of you thought it was the end, but this is only the begininng of Joe and Lily's story. Our Playlist Love was a chapter in their life, now it's a whole different story. This is where Part two of the story is.

Woot woot! Well I should go to bed, I have driver's ed and work... ewww both suck. But I need to learn how to drive and I need money.

Well as always...

Vote, Coment, Share!

~Maddie <3