Chapter 43 - The calm before the storm... Sorta

Chapter shout out!!! animerockerfreak,  DarkAgentX, Moon_Light360, and KillerKat45!

I am so sorry that this chapter was so late!!!  *does a dogeza flat on ground* ... for those that don't know what a dogeza is it's a Japanese bow where you kneel on the ground.... or you can lie flat on the ground like Kyoko does in skip beat. *Yeah, I'm reading skip beat. It's a good manga.*

I don't own Naruto, only my original characters. (Harmony, Nala, Suteki, Kotori, that bastard rom the academy that I can't remember.... He wasn't important anyways.)

-----------------

Chapter 43 - 

The calm before the storm... Sorta

-------------------

-------Sorry, but because this took so long I put in a recap------

"You're afraid of blood, right? I'll show you some now! I'll scatter just enough blood until you are on the brink of death." Kabuto said as he charged, but just before he reached her a huge amount of smoke appeared, separating the two. When the smoke cleared I glared at him with all my might.

"Have I ever told you how much I despise you? Because I despise you with a passion, all most as much as I despise that cheeky bastard and that snake pedo behind you."  

---------Fini le recap-------

Sensei note : Okay, I'll just say this before you guys read any further, this chapter was supposed to hold the whole fight between Harmony and Kotori, but because of me being gone for so long and then having major writer block, I decided to leave that for the next chapter because I'm going to be gone again soon and then at the end of the month, when the next chapter should be up I'm going to be gone to the IPE (a giant fair) for work, for five days, so I won't be able to write much then either. Sorry about the shortness.

Kabuto gave me a fake hurt smile after what I had just said to him.

"Oh come on Harmony, what have I ever done to make you hate me." I gave him look that said you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me and pulled part of my jacket away, revealing the mark/scar that he gave me when we fought in the prelims.

"I think I have plenty of reasons, and that's just off the top of my head." I told him before I adjusted my jacket back to the way it was. He gave me a devil-like smirk before turning his head slightly and nodded it a little.

"Naruto-kun." He said, acknowledging him, even though Naruto was semi-freaking out. 'Right... Naruto doesn't know that Kabuto is a back-stabbing son of a bitch.'

'You would think after seeing him nearly stabbing your sister/teammate in the heart would be enough for even him to realize that he was a bad guy.' Suteki pointed out, and I silently agreed 

"Ka...Kabuto-san..?" He said, voicing some of his confusion.

"...I see. So both you and Harmony know who he is." Jiraiya-Ojisan siad and I nodded my head a little.

"Yeah.... But unfortunately, some know him better than others." I said with some venom when I glanced over at Kabuto.

"MOVE!" Tsunade-Obasan yelled as she roughly pushed Ojisan and I away from her as he ran at Kabuto again.

"Gua! Hey..." "Ouch! What the hell?!" Ojisan and I yelled at the same time as we fell, hitting the ground. I tried to quickly got up, but I wasn't quick enough. I had just managed to get to my knees before Obasan got close to Kabuto, and as Kabuto moved his kunia in front of him, slicing his wrist, drenching Obasan with his filthy blood, rendering her paralyzed from her phobia of that red liquid.