Chapter 33 - No Thoughts. No Emotion. No Pain.

Chapter shout outs to our newest members!!! Shellbellinfinity and.... What... It's only Shellbellinfinity!!! She is the only one that wanted to become a gakusei!!!!!!!! O.O

Well it looks like she is the only one that gets a cookie this week for being awesome!!

So random little dissociation thing. Right now I reading a harry Potter fanfic, and I noticed that, yes it is a really good story, but she only writes a page for each chapter, and it really annoys me, but I am still reading it. So here is the desecration part: Who else gets annoyed or pissed, or whatever whenever you read a story on watty that has a page for a chapter? 

And I do not own any original characters from Naruto. Just Harmony, and right now, Kotori... The little bitch.

~~~~~~Re-Cap~~~~~

"Well, let's just say that a certain little bird will be getting his wings clipped." Nala snickered a little.

'Happy hunting.'  Nala said to me before she turned around and began mauling all the enemy's around her with her fangs or claws, and occasionally, she froze them and used them like shields. I smirked again and the quickly turned around. 'Happy hunting.'

-----------------------------

Chapter 33 - 

No Thoughts. No Emotion. No Pain.

----------------------------

Sensei's notes: Quick note, I really suck at writing a fighting scene, so that's why this wasn't in the last chapter, because I needed more time to write it all...

It didn't take me that long to find the person I was looking for. He was still standing in the same spot that I saw him before when he was standing with the Sound ninja's. I glared at him.

"You know, you got a lot of balls to try and attack my village you son of a bitch." Kotori winced and placed a hand over his heart.

"Ouch, Harmony, such harsh language. And I thought we were friends." I slowly lifted up my kunia and pointed at him.

"No, we were not, and never will be. We will for ever will be enemies, until I no longer feel the need to place a target to where you are covering with your filthy hand right now. And I know for a fact that will be in a long, long time." He looked down at his chest and then back up to me with his cheeky smile that I hated so much right now.

"You mean my heart Harmony? Well I guess there is no need for you to target it since you have had it since before I hit the ground when you ran into me. So how about we say this is all water under the bridge, eh?" I hardened my glare and appeared behind him, my kunia now against his neck.

"We will call it water under the bridge when my village is no longer being terrorised and when both you and Orochimaru are dead." I said from behind him. He lifted a hand and tried to push the kunia away a little, but I held it firm.

"So I guessing that there would be no chance in getting you to leave the Leaf and come and run away with me?" I brought the kunia closer to his neck, making a faint trail of blood trickle down his throat and onto his should. "I guess not... Well if that's the way you want it to be..." Kotori suddenly disappeared before he finished what he was saying, but I quickly followed him into the arena. He had tooken off his jacket and was now wielding two short swords that he must have been hiding under his jacket. He moved one so it was pointing at me and then the other was being held limply. "If that's the way you want it to be, then let's dance."

I smirked and put away my single kunia, and then pulled out a mini water bottle I was storing. "That's ironic that you say that, because I love  to dance. So much that it can be conceited deadly." I opening the cap a little and let some of the water splash onto my hands, quickly freezing them into senbons. I put my water bottle back away and got into my stance.  There was a slight buzz in the air as I lifted my hands and activated my Kekkia Genkkai.