Chapter 49 - A filler chapter that isn't a filler chapter, but still is. :S

Chapter shout out!! anime0612, kaylajo023, obitouchiha1, Sammy_11, and narutard1926812!!!!

I do not own Naruto, but I do own all the randomness in this chapter, seeing as I made it... But I did not draw the pic on the side; my good friend drew that for me. And of you are reading this person-how-drew-the-pic, I want to say thanks again for the pic, it is amazing, and you’re amazing not only at drawing but at writing... And also, on a side not, NOT FAMOUS!!! SEMI POPULAR AT BEST!!! hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

http://picturebutnotperfect.deviantart.com/art/Harmony-Doodle-415981257 this in the other hand was drawn by me and was meant for this chapter.

------------

Chapter 49 - A filler chapter that isn't a filler chapter, but still is. :S

------------

"You really do push yourself to hard sometimes Lee." I whispered to his sleeping form. From what I had heard he was once again pushed himself to far this morning, the news of him getting the surgery just added fuel to the fire, making him train till he fell unconscious. When I had gotten to his room early in the morning he was already out and had still to awaken. Looking down at him again I sighed and looked at the clock that was on the other side of the room. 10:27. 'I better get going. I told Rin that I would take her to the academy today... I hope letting her stay for a month was the right thing.' I turned back to Lee and gave the hand I was holding a squeeze.

"I have to get going Lee, but I want you to know that you are amazing and that you should never not strive to do your best, in anything. It does matter if it's as a shinobi of the Leaf or being a great friend. I just wanted to tell you that." I told him. I was just about to let go and leave but I felt his hand tighten in mine slightly and a faint blush crossed his cheeks so I added. "Oh and remember, Sakura is a waaaaaay better choice for you. You'll see why in about 3/ 3 and a half year. Believe me, I'm no angel, and any wings you may see on me are definitely not real." After I said what he used to call me before the chunin exams I stood up quickly and calmly walked to the door. I opened the door and walked half way out before turning and giving Lee (who was now awake and looking at me) a playful wink.

"See yeah Lee. Good acting, you almost had me fooled, almost." I told him before steeping out and closing the door being me.

'Flirt.' Suteki said as I walked down the hallway at a brisk pace.

'What give you that idea? I was just joking around with him. Besides it's his fault for pretending to be asleep the whole time. There was stuff i wanted to talk to him about before I had to go.'

'Then why you wink at him, hmmmmmmmmm?'

'...You are disturbing Suteki. He’s like what, 12 years younger than me? Gross, besides, he's a mini Gai, and that say enough. Do you know how many nightmares he's eyebrows gave me when we were kids? Figure of speech of course though, but still, I still get shivers when I think about him.'

'But right now Lee's about one year younger, not 12.'

'And that's going to last what, 3-4 months if I'm lucky? Believe me Suteki, Lee is not, nor was ever a love interest. Hell! When I first saw him I ran for the hills!!'

'Hmmm... Hehe. I thought that it was Gai that you ran from.' I could hear the insanity slowing seeping into her voice now as I opened the doors in the hospital lobby, letting myself out. 

'No, I kinda couldn't because he had me in a giant hug that I couldn't get out of. Me and my big stupid mouth. If I had never commented on his insane training methods then he would have never noticed me and then then would have called me melody-chan and his little music note...'  I stopped walking when I realized something, making a cold sweat break out on my forehead and my face visibly go as white as a ghost. 'Oh god. When I come back I'm going to be the same age as him... He might start doing all the things that he did as a kid to me again!!! NOOO!!!!!'