Chapter 11 - Cats may hate Foxes, but they sure love Music!

I want to dedicate this to all my fans, and new fans!!!!! Luv ya!!!!

I am sooooooo sorry for the wait!!! My computer has been stupide, and I haven’t had much time to write! Thank you all my fans and readers for putting up with the wait! I love you!!!!!!!!! <3

Oh and listen to the lullaby, it will come in handy.

I don't own Naruto, sadly, but I do own Harmony, and her flute!

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 11:

Cats may hate Foxes, but they sure love Music!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sasuke, I’m at point B.”

“Sakura, I’m at point C.”

“Naruto, I’m at point A. Believe it!”

“Harmony, I’m at point D, and totally bored out of my mind here.”

“Naruto, you were a little late there, and Harmony, stop complaining all ready.” Kakashi sighed.

“I’m 5 meters for the target; just tell me when to go.” Naruto whispered/yelled.

“All right… NOW!” We all jumped out of our hiding spots and leaped to capture… a cat. Yes we are on those stupide D ranked missions; we have been doing them all week. A full week of boredom. Right now we were chasing after a runaway cat, Tora to be exact. A Naruto was getting scratched to death by Tora, Sasuke called it in, saying that the ‘mission’ was a success. A I wanted to do was either a) yell at Kakashi for dragging me along, when I could have been learning on what has been happening since my ‘disappearance.’ Or b) play my flute. I decided on b). I pulled out my flute ant started to play it, it was a soothing tune, all most like a lullaby. Tora instantly calmed down, but no before he could get one more good scratch at Naruto. Cats must not like Foxes, huh. I stopped playing before Tora fell into too deep of sleep. That lullaby id one of my favorite genjutsu I have. I can play it on any level, good or bad. I mostly use it on friends, because it puts them into a peaceful slumber, and I can drive away ant thing bad as they dream, but if I use it on an enemy, it can be quite useful in interrogation. I mean, no one wants to in their worst nightmare, and to be not able to wake up, right?

The rest of team 7 gave me a weird look, the same look they have been giving me since the first day, when I suddenly had a flute with me. Wait till they find out more about this flute. I just shrugged them off and started to hum a song.  I knew that if I sang it out loud I would receive more looks because, but it’s not my fault that I like this song, even if it’s in French.

We rejoined with Kakashi and walked to the Hokage’s building to confirm a successful mission and returned Tora, who was currently in my hands. ‘They may not like Foxes, but they sure love music.’ I thought with a slight smile on my face. It turns out that the smile couldn’t last for long, I mean, who would be able to smile to see a cat being suffocated?

“Ha, that stupide cat dissevered that.” Naruto said. I turned to him and hit him on the head.

“Shut it Naruto, how would you feel if you were Tora right now?” I said to him.

The lady thankful left soon after, so the Hokage started to go through the list of available D rank missions. He was talking about babysitting, or shopping, or digging up potatoes. I was planning on staying quiet and nice, but then Naruto had to just yell out ‘how much he wants to go on a real mission, that’s challenging and exciting, not some little kid stuff.’

“Naruto be quite. You don’t know what happens on a challenging and exciting mission, sometimes you can lose something very precious on one. ” I said in a hushed tone, too low for anyone to really hear.