Chapter 56 - Epilogue

Chapter shout out! Shadowwolf808, anime_insanity, MarianDaniz, otaku_certified377, and QueenJD!!

I don't own Naruto. Only my OC's

----

Chapter 56 - Epilogue

----

   "Well, it seems all you managed to receive were minor lacerations, faint traces of a paralyses poison in your blood, multiple contusions, minor concussion, severe lack of chakra left in your reserve, and minor frostbite on your fingers. You don't have any sprains or broken bones, and no life threatening wounds, though if you hadn't got imitate first-aid like you did the major laceration by your femoral artery in your left thigh would have been fatal. I say you'll make a full recovery in about a week," the doctor said as he looked through the papers on his clipboard before smiling down at me as I sat down on the hospital bed. "Though, it's mostly for your own safety, and just so your body can get over what it's gone through. All your wounds have been healed by the medics. Must have been some crazy training exercise for you to turn out like this, but don't you think you should tune it down a bit? It's dangerous if you keep this up, even as a chunin."

   I nodded my head slowly, "Thank you for taking care of my wounds and your advice doctor-san, I'll make sure to remember to not go overboard next time." I told him, before slowly moving my head to look out the window that was to my right

   "Well, seeing as you are probably tired right now, so I will let you rest. But I must say, those are some pretty wicked tattoos you got, but do you really think a sixteen year old should have three, especially the one that covers your whole back? Seems a little rebellious to me. Let me guess, everyone you got was after a fight with your parents?" I wanted to either shake my head or slap this man. I could tell that he was both new and was being kept in the dark, both of which I could use to my advantage, but did he seriously not understand the situation everyone had just gone through?!

   "Ummm... Yeah, though that one was my first and I was being pretty stupid. Hurt like a bitch. Should have picked something smaller I guess," looking back at him I gave an embarrassed smile. "Actually, both of my parents are out on a long mission, and they'd kill me if they wound out I ended up in the hospital again from training..." He chuckled and made a zipper motion over his lips.

   "Okay, I understand Hana-san. This will be our little secret," This time I had to laugh to make it seem like I wasn't appalled by him. 'Seriously, how stupid can you get, even after spilling out all that medical jargon?!'

   "Thank you, Doctor-san!" while saying that I was internally gagging for having to use the horrific not once, but twice now, but I need it for the act. I quickly clapped my hands together into a praying form and held them above my face, trying to do puppy dog eyes. "Umm... Doctor-san... If I need any other favor, would it be possible?"

   The idiot raised an eyebrow while looking at me, "now, now. Don't get greedy. I already agreed to not inform your parents."

   I smiled and shook my head before placing both hands on the edge of the bed, "No, it's not that. I was just wondering if I could have a few pieces of paper and some pens. Drawing relaxes me."

   "Well, I guess I can do that," He said with a wink, before handing me his clipboard, blank paper, and pen, now holding all his important papers in one hand. I gagged again when he winked, but luckily I had grabbed the clipboard fast enough to hide part of my face. I could tell he was maybe five to six years older than me right now, but really? Was he really trying to hit on me?!

   'You sly little girl. He's already putty in your hands!' I heard Suteki snicker as I generously thanked the wonderful doctor. I made sure to keep a wide innocent smile on my face as I venomously replied to her, watching as he left the room.