Chapter 41 - FINALLY TSUNADE - OBASAN!!!

Chapter shout out!!!!! I know it has taken over three weeks, but here they are!!! SitaSilverlake, AnimeRetard, kittkattt, and BNPrater!

So for the disclaimer I would like to welcome a special guest from a new anime I have just recently got obsessed with, and yes, this is one of main reasons why the chapter was late, besides Exams, that was the biggest reason. (Well... I also went camping for four days and had no internet...) Please welcome Lelouch for Code Gleass!!!! *tackles/hugs*

Lelouch: Why and I here and who are you? And why are you hugging me?

Me: *Still hugging the life out of him while holding back fan girl squeal* you are here to do this disclaimer for me today, and my name is ExtraCrazy14.... Your newest member of the black knights and newest fangirl... Zero. *hugs tighter*

Lelouch: ! How do you know that?!  *Glares and activates gleass.* You will tell me how you know about me and you will stop hugging me at once.

Me: *stares dumbly* Dude, I have seen that smexy eye enough to not get affected by it, but I will let go on three conditions, those are the rules to this 'game'.

Lelouch: ... I don't understand who you know about me. But fine, what are your three conditions.

Me: My three conditions, one: You play a game of chess with me and let me stare as you play. Two: You do my disclaimer for me *squeal*. And three: You let me wear you amazing cloak!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

Lelouch: Do you even know who do play chess?

Me: *Nods* So, do you agree? Zero?

Lelouch: *Sighs* Fine, I don't see how I have any other option to get you off of me besides killing you... and I don't think around 81 people will let me do that...

Me: *Squeal... again, cue sparkly eyes* YEA!!!!! First, the cloak!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Lets go and takes a step back* 

Lelouch: *Hands over awesomely amazing cloak*

Me: *Throws on* *squeals even more* Now the disclaimer.

Lelouch: what did I get myself into? *Sighs* Fine, ExtraCrazy14 only owns all her original characters that she made up. She doesn't and of the original characters from the manga Naruto. That is all. Are we done now?

Me: *Shakes head and tackles again* Nope!!! You still have to play chess with me, Lulu!!!!!!

Lelouch: *pales* Dear lord. What did I get myself into? 

------------------

Chapter 41 -

FINALLY!! TSUNADE - OBASAN!!

-----------------

Dust flew as I ran by on the dusty road, along with anyone who didn't get out of my way fast enough. "Move it!" I yelled as I came barrelling though, knocking about another two people down. I yelled a quick apology over my shoulder but kept on running.

Why was I running?

Simple, because I am currently trying to catch up to my brother and my idiot of on Ojisan who decided to leave before me. Early today when I was walking through the town, still in my kimono, planning on buying a new set of clothes the moment I checked in on Rin and Naruto. As I had reached the hotel and opened the door I notice immediately that something was off, the room was completely empty. No a single thing was there, all except a single piece of paper on the floor a couple of feet before me.

Hey Harmon, don't know where you are right now, seeing as you have been gone for five days, but we are betting that you are going to be back soon. Encase we aren't here by the time you get back, I left you this to tell you that we are heading to Tanzakugai; I believe that Tsunade is currently there. See you soon (if you catch up to us).