Chapter 24 -The beginning of the Chunin exams!!! :D

So here is the official beginning of the Chunin exams!!!!! Yay!!!! And this time it's on time (kinda)

Enjoy!!!!!

warning: this chapter can be confusing.

Picture of Shuzme!! (kinda, I coudln't find one with her outfit,So it is just the hair and eyes)

-----------

Chapter 24 - The beginning of the Chunin exams!!!! :D

-------------

I was standing in the shadows of the walls when I walked in when I took one glace at the ninjas taking part of this exam and smiled. This is going to be fun.  I looked over and saw my team close by and another Girl launched onto Sasuke's back. I titled my head confused. 'Uhhhhh.... Who is she, I can't remember.... Eh, she must not be important.'

"I haven't seen you for a while, so I've been waiting in excitement Sasuke-kunnn! <3" The girl said with the long blond hair on Sasuke back. I almost laughed when I saw Sasuke's face.  

'You know, I kinda feel sorry for him.... not much, but a little...' Nala said from my shoulder. 

"GET AWAY FROM SASUKE-KUN!!! INO PIG!!!" Sakura yelled at her. 

"Why if it isn't Sakura, bug ugly forehead as always..." Ino pig or Ino said to Sakura.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!!?" Sakura yelled at her. 'The only people I feel sorry for our people that have to listen to these tow fighting; they really make kunoichis look weak...' I said to Nala, she simply nodded her head. I walked a little closer to my team, but still kept to the shadows, not wanting to let people see that they are really my team, even if we aren't on the same team for the chunin exams. By now there was two more people talking to everyone. One looked really lazy, and the other, well kinda... big boned. My guess is that they are from the Nara and Akimichi clans, and the Ino girl is from the Yamanka clan.  I just watched as they all talked, well more like insulted each other, until another group of three leaf genins walked over. One was a Hyuga girl with pale lavender eyes; one looked like he may be from the Aburame clan, which is cool... I don't really like bugs, but I respect that clan. The last one was a boy from the Inuzka clan and had a small dog on his head. Nala took a dis-like to both of them instantly. I must have been really not paying attention in class because I could swear these were all Naruto's class mates, but I don't remember any of them, I am only guessing clans but their looks and traits from what I can see. I decided to make myself known. I walked out of the shadows.

"It looks like all 9 rookies are taking the exam." The Inuzka boy said. I walked up to him and tapped him on the back, making him turn around and look at me.

"I believe your math is wrong. I could swear that there are 10 rookies here to take the exam.” I said to him with a smile, but my voice was dark. I don’t think he noticed, because he tried to wrap an arm around me.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes Beautiful." He said to me as he got closer. I quickly steeped away from him and held up two fingers.

"One: Never going to happen, you barley know me and you reek of dog breath. And two: You might want to step away from me, or else Nala might rip you to shreds." I was trying to warn him, but I don’t think he understands anything.

"What you mean this little kitty-cat? It couldn't even hurt a fly." He said as he lowered his head to look at Nala. She glared at him.

'I wouldn't judge my strength on my size boy, so back away, now.'  Nala said to him, clearly scaring him. I walked past him and up to my team. I have notice lately that when Nala is mad or every serious she changes. Her voice goes from her cute little kitten voice to a full adult and even the way she sometimes speaks changes. I brushed it off. When I got to Naruto a slung an arm around his shoulder.