Chapter 21- Snowflake Tears

Hey there all my gakuseis! ... and people who are reading my story but aren't gakuseis...

 So here is the last chapter with Zabuza in it, sad I know. I spent what, 10 chapters or something on this one arc, I really am a fail... -_-' Oh well.

 I don't own Naruto, only Harmony, and Nala...

 ----------

 Chapter 21-

 Snowflake tears

 ----------

 "You better get ready Zabuza, 'cuz here comes round three." I swiftly pulled out some more kunia and got ready to fight. I was just about to take a step before Zabuza started laughing.

 "Hehe... hehehe...Haku, do you realize? At this rate we'll be driven back." Zabuza said to Haku.

 "Yeah... We can't have that." Haku said. You could litterly feel his chakra spike as he said that. Haku than form a hand sign and all the water around Sasuke began to rise and freeze around him. “Special Jutsu. Demonic Ice Mirrors."

 Sasuke was now trapped what looked like a house of frozen mirrors, but Sasuke wasn't the one frozen by it, I was. I stood there, wide eyed and watched Haku walk into one of the mirrors, and the rest of the mirrors showed a reflection of him. 'Shit! How does he know that jutsu?! Only members of the Yuki clan has can do that! I got to get him out of there, or he could die!'

 "Damn it! Sasuke get out of there!" I yelled as I ran towards the ice cage that Sasuke was in. I was about half way there before Zabuza cut me off

 "Hey, your opponent... is me!" Zabuza said to me. I lifted my kunia once again. "Against that jutsu, he's finished." I glared at Zabuza, thinking of ways to beat him. 'Come on girl! This is the third time you've battled him, you must know something!'  But I was drawing a blank; all I could think about was how to get Sasuke out of there,

 "AHHH!" Sasuke yelled of inside the ice cage.

  "Sasuke!!" I yelled out. I tried once one to run to him, but Zabuza cut me off again.

 "If you get by me, I'll kill those behind you." I glared him once more.

 "Damn you Zabuza, you really are a demon." I spat at his face. Zabuza growled at him and wiped it off, but did nothing else. We just stood there, and listen to Sasuke scream. Once or twice I heard, Sakura yell out to Sasuke, but nothing she did helped, not even the kunia that she threw at Haku, he merely caught it. 'Think Harmony think! If you find out a way to get past him, even if he runs to Tazuna and Sakura, Kakashi's there! He could battle Zabuza and I could get Sasuke out before it's too late!'  I smiled at my plan, knowing that it could work. I readied my feet to run, but made it look like I was steading myself for an attack. 'And...N-'

 A huge burst of smoke came out of no were, interrupting me from running to the cage.

 What in the hell?!" I said to no one, clearly confused. 'Who in the right mind would do such a thing?!'

“Naruto Uzumaki!! Has finally arrived!!" I face palmed. 'He would.' I looked over to the ice dome when the smoke cleared and say that Haku was lying on the ground with a cut in his mask. 'Naruto! He must have thrown a shuriken and hit Haku when he was in the smoke!'

 "Now that I'm here, everything will be fine!! The main character of the story usually shows up in these types of situations and instantly kicks the enemy's ass!!" Naruto yelled as he ran out of the cloud of smoke. I face palmed again. 'And there you go, running everything again, what kind of loud entrance is that? And he calls himself a ninja! I love you and all Naruto, but you're such an idiot!'