Chapter 15 - A little Moon lit Chit-Chat. ^.-

She is my newest fan, and she is #40!!! Thanks for fanning me, all of you!!!!

So yeah... I officially HATE my computer. It won't let me on the interweb most of the time, and when it does, it for only very short moments.

So don't come after me with torches and pitchfork, go after the computer. Please.

Oh and I don't own any of the original Naruto characters, just the ones I made up.

--------------------------------

Chapter 15-

A little Moon lit Chit-Chat ^.- (winking face.)

---------------------------------

----- 0.\\ Kakashi's POV 0.\\ --------

"Are you all right sensei?" Tazuna's daughter Tsunmi asked me. Right now we're at their house with me lying in bed.

"Yeah... I just can't really move for a week or so." I signed. 'This is going to be a boring week. I can't even read my book like this.'

"Sensei, even though the sharingan is incredible, if it puts that much stress on your body, I think you should think before using it again." Sakura said, full of worry.

"Well, we defeated that strong ninja this time. We should be safe for a while!" Tazuna exclaimed, wiping his forehead with a towel. I could tell he was trying to make it all blow over.

"By the way, who was the masked kid? The one that help Harmony." Sakura asked.

"That's the mask worn by the Hidden Mist special hunter-nin team. They are also known as body erasers. Their duty is to completely dispose of the body without a trace. A ninja's body can reveal important information. Say if somebody killed me, they would take my sharingan and analyze it, learning all the secrets it holds." I paused to take a breath. 'Why must everything be explained to genins?' I continued on with what I was saying

"So, by killing and disposing of missing-nin who had abandoned their village, the hunter-nin protects the information from getting out. They are specialists who guard their village's secrets. No sound. No smell... That is a ninja's end."

"So that Zabuza has been chopped up and disposed of? Scary!" Sakura said, easily being scared by the image in her head. I decided to lie my head back down on the pillow and rest for a little. I mean, I just fought Zabuza, and I just had to give that long-winded speech on the ways of a ninja, who wouldn't be tried. A first I just closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. My thoughts went straight to the only other wounded member on the team. 'I wonder if Harmony is alright. She but up quite a fight against Zabuza, and received many wounds. Tsunmi told me when I first woke up that when we first arrived that Tazuna was caring her, and Sasuke and Naruto were caring me. She was still a sleep and had many cuts, but one more major then any, was her back. The place that Zabuza her with his sword to break her vibrating images jutsu. She must be in a great deal of pain, and because of that wound, she will most likely be asleep for two more days." I let out a deep breath. 'She is must be terrified right now in her sleep. Knowing her, she'll will herself awake in the next day, max. She can't stand being asleep, not with the nightmares she gets. They can be so terrifying that if she wakes up from one, she falls unconscious right after because of the fear and exhaustion she experiences. Even though she must be going through hell, I have to thank that hunter-nin for helping her. If he didn't, I fear she might have died. Now that I think about it, something was off about that ninja...' I mulled over that thought as I drifted into a real sleep.