Chapter 13 - My turn to shine against Mr.Moo! ^.^ Ahem, I mean Zabuza, sorry.

Sorry about the delay. I had already written majority of this chapter before, then Wattpad deleted pretty much half of the whole thing, so I had to re-write it, sorry don't blame me, and blame the computer. -_-'.

WARNING

*Semi spoiler for this chapter*

It has come to my attention that Harmony could be titled as a crybaby. Do not worry!!! In this chapter there will be NO crying! NO sad flash backs! NO random fainting! Instead they will be... dare I say it... ACTION?!?!?!?!?! LE GASP!!!!! Yeah, there will be, and Harmony will show how she could be what she said is in skill!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Sorta, I'm not the greatest at fighting scenes.)

...

.....

...... Why are you still reading this blurb???? ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

Oh and I don't own any of the Naruto characters but the ones I made. And a slight warning, there is swearing, just to let you know.

-----------------------------------------

(Recap.)

"The white rabbit kinda gave you away, dummy."

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 13:

My turn to shine against Mr.Moo! ^.^ Ahem, I mean Zabuza, sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My whole team turned to me with a shocked look. I shrugged my shoulders.

"What? It does! Anyway, who’s the guy on the sword that looks like a cow?" I asked, not really caring, I mean, if he thinks that a WHITE rabbit is not going to give him away, he is most likely A) stupid or B) EXTREMELY cocky. I think am going to go with both. I boredly looked up at Mr.Moo (No one has given his name yet :'( sad face.) I noticed that the sword he had looked really close to the seven swords men of the mists neck cleaver, and that Mr.Moo was wearing a hidden mist headband. I turned to Kakashi and say that he was all tense. I put things together.

Neck Cleaver + Mist headband + Kakashi tense = Strong jounin level person, most likely S rank criminal.

"... FUCK!!!!! Kakashi, why in the HELL is there a really, really, REALLY deadly person in front of us if this is only a B rank mission?!?!" I yelled at Kakashi, only to be ignored. I could tell that Naruto was about to leap into action, so I stuck out my hand to stop them. I mean, I may be getting ignored and all, but I don't want any of my team mates to die a useless death.

"Well, well, well. If it's the Hidden mist's missing-nin. Zabuza Momochi." Kakashi said in a cool and calm voice. "Everyone stay back, this one's on a whole different level" I turned to him quickly, raging.

"No way in hell Kakashi. I got to miss the last fight, so there is no way I am missing this one, even if he is jounin rank." Kakashi just gave me a bored look and turned to face Mr.Moo, aka, Zabuza. When he was facing Zabuza again, he moved a hand to his headband.

"It will be a little tough..."Kakashi said, then a voice then filled the air, cold and cruel sound, the voice that belonged to Zabuza Momochi.

"You seem to be sharingan Kakashi, sorry but... The old man is mine." I glanced back at Kakashi. ‘Did he just say Sharingan Kakashi, I have to admit, THAT will defiantly take time to get used to.'

I looked at my teammates. Naruto looked confused, Sakura looked scared, and Sasuke... 'Oh My God, SASUKE IS SHOWING EMOTIONS!!!! It's not going to last long, quick take a picture, maybe I can black mail him in the future!' Yes Sasuke was shocked at what he heard, and that was a really weird thought I had. Hmmm...