Chapter 27 - Well... That's not how I planned that to go...

This chapter is crap, important, but crap… Read it if you still want to…

Happy late Halloween!!!

-------------

Chapter 27 -

Well... That's not how I planned that to go...

-------------

"Remember, tell anyone, and I will make you regret it Uchiha." I said under my breath to Sasuke as we were walking around the corner.

"And you remember, I will find out what you are hiding, Harmony." He said back to me. I sighed and closed my eyes. 'He is never going to give up, even if it is the smartest thing to do... Sometimes he is exactly like Naruto...'  We rounded the corner to were Sakura and Naruto were supposed to be, except there was one extra person there, Kabuto. I blink, and then pinch my arm. Yeah, I am not in some crazy nightmare. 

"Uh, Naruto, Sakura... “I said to them to catch their attention. The moment they turned their heads, they each gained a new lump on the top of them from my fist. "WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!! DIDN'T I SAY NOT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID!! THIS GUY COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!!! WH ARE YOU SUCH IDIOTS?!!!!" I yelled at them. Naruto and Sakura coward behind a rock.

"O-Oh, Hey, Sh-Sh-Shumze..." Naruto shuttered. I hit him on the head aging, not as hard as before though.

"Don't 'Hey Shuzme' me. Why, Is. Kabuto. Here?"  I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Kabuto.

"Well, you see, I can explain th-" When Kabuto was talking I whirled around and punched him straight in the face, sending him back a couple feet.

"Personal space. Don't come into my bubble.” That was an excuse; I just really wanted to hit the rat.

"Shuzme-san!!! Why did you punch Kabuto-san?!!" Sakura said as she ran over to help him. I shrugged.

"He was in my bubble, so I got him out of the bubble. Now, Naruto, way is he here?!" I asked Naruto again. Naruto was just about to answer when Kabuto spoke up again.

"Like I was saying before, I can answer that. You see, Naruto and Sakura here were about to open their scroll here. And by the looks of you, this isn’t your fist time here, so you should know what happens when I scroll is open. By the way, my name is Kabuto, and I am guessing that you are Shuzme-chan?" Kabuto said. An irk mark appeared on my head. I turned and walked straight up to Kabuto, my face hidden by my hair.

"Kabuto, word of advice. Don't. Call. Me. Shuzme. CHAN!!!" At the very end I punch him once again, sending him into a tree. I then straighter my hair. "And yes my name is Shuzme, and my teammates, who are not here right now, are Raion and Chita. By the way Kabuto, what are you doing all the way out here alone?" I asked him. He slowly stood up again. 

"It's not like I'm after your scroll..." He said as he stood up.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!! WHY IS THE RAT HERE?!!!!" We all looked and saw Raion running out of the forest, then saw her punch Kabuto straight in the jaw, sending him even father then I did. I whistled.

"Wow, good punch Raion, went ever father than mine. Hey, did you guys catch anything? Here's your fish Raion” I threw Raion the fish, which she gladly caught, and then Chita walked up beside her and held up an animal by its hind legs.

"Yeah, a wild boar. Not really big but enough to last a day or two." She said as she sat down and tied to some sticks to cook it. Raion follow her and sat down, eating her fish raw.

"Ow.... What's with your team and punching people..?" Kabuto complained as he stood up. I crossed my arms.

"We just have a very good instinct, and like Raion said, you look like a rat, and in my opinion, you also smell like a snake. All in all, you look like bad news." I said to him before I too also sat down. Kabuto then started to talk to the team about how is has both his scrolls and that his team is waiting for him. He was just about to leave when Sasuke challenged him to a fight.